• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting very confused...

It's totally bullshit that the basic digital extras aren't available to owners of all three purchases so far if they pay the $40. But I know for a fact I've seen multiple people whom I know own all three say they're buying the collector's edition. So are you guys really shelling out $40 for just the cosmetic items? Is there something I'm missing? I can't imagine doing that!

I don't get it either, just looked up both products on the store and the only thing gained from purchasing the Taken King Guardian Edition is the Class Items, Emotes and early access to a "weapons pack".

Certainly not worth $40 if you have the base game and both expansions. It's a good deal for anyone starting up fresh.

I will hold off for a while and see if other versions come out. I am expecting an announcement of Expansion Pass II sooner or later. Hope there is a bundle of Taken King and EPII like the original digital guardian edition.

OkayRene

DeeJ's response to the Vault question was awful, but don't forget that the last increased resulted in some compromises to older systems which are likely holding back current-gen versions.

The real reason is almost certainly a technical challenge. I really hope they can figure it out in a painless way for gamers and themselves as developers.

Hey guys. My brother and I are looking to do the Vault of Glass for the very first time time (preferably from the very beginning). We're both level 31, but we may need some guidance. Does anyone have two spots open for new players?

OkayRene

hydruxo

3kLfTRs.gif

Two grenades!

Hey guys. My brother and I are looking to do the Vault of Glass for the very first time time (preferably from the very beginning). We're both level 31, but we may need some guidance. Does anyone have two spots open for new players?

I'll run it with you guys, let me first check if my 90 day lockout issue has been resolved though.

I don't think there will be a real Destiny 2.

Next year we will have another big expansion in September like this year.

It feels like Diablo III or WoW.
There will be. Too much needs to be upgraded for this gen. Game looks good, but there's still tons more they could do with it.

Unless they could truly patch tons of stuff in.

TsuWave

wow, went on lfg to find a group for PoE 35 because none of my friends are playing right now, me and another guy get picked up by this other random guy, we carry him all the way up to skolas, we get there and he boots us, since he was fireteam leader, to let his friends in. For the first time I felt like reporting someone, didn't do it but wow...

Normal VoG starting as soon as we have 6

1. ruthlesbarbarian
2. Jack
3. Jack's bro
4. Murderham
5. DNAbro
6. Shem

First timers welcome. No level / gear requirement, though level 26+ is preferred.

wow, went on lfg to find a group for PoE 35 because none of my friends are playing right now, me and another guy get picked up by this other random guy, we carry him all the way up to skolas, we get there and he boots us, since he was fireteam leader, to let his friends in. For the first time I felt like reporting someone, didn't do it but wow...
Ummmm should've reported him.

Fucked up!
Dont know if thats reportable but wow, i would put a post out warning others though on the lfg site

Reason 543556679 why there should be cp in poe

Sorry I am not online yet. Still finishing up some work. I saw ruthless is helping you guys out along with some of the other vets. You and your brother are in good hands. Good luck.

CLBridges

Had no idea the Archon Slayer bounty was its own little quest on the moon, that's cool. Fun little turret section in the beginning, I feel like I'm out of the loop on PVE atm lol.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Longview SLR10 (imp not 20) or Shortgaze for scope
Hidden Hand
Quickdraw, Snapshot or Injection Mold in that order. All 3 are good though
Unflinching** - Note that IMO this is the less important perk. Priorities go to scope, hidden hand, and draw/aim speed in that order.

Thanks Rube.

Kalentan

I was just in PoE 34 on PS4. Did anyone else see a lag spike happening? Me and 2 others got it so bad. Every enemy would stop moving and fast forward. Made the final boss much tougher because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom