• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sounds good, thanks PuMa!

Skiiing, then. :p

Whatever it's called lol.

Hmm. Now that you mention it, this does kinda look like
figure
skating...

vMnAXO.gif

bitsurugi

Titans don't need Blink when they're the fastest class in the game. Well, in the right hands that is.

It's not a priblem of being the fastest, but titans seriously lack an ''evade'' or an ''oh, shit'' move. Right now i can't do shit if you blink shotgun in my face or how do i evade where i got surprised. Blink can do that. Ofc, it's not 100% efficient, but hey, how many times it saved your ass? Many, many, esp against a less skilled opponent.

What titans lack is a good catapult move, which now is... severely lackluster in this department. We basically use the control mid air jump ... which is used to all but not that, ironically. We use it to move around faster, not for more precise in air control, which was, imo, Bungie's main idea of that.

Tbh, blink suffers the same issue, i seriously doubt that Bungie intended blink to be as powerful as it is now. It needs a bigger cooldown, that is for sure.

noomi

So I'm reading some reddit posts this morning, and there is one that stood out to me where Deej talk's about vault space... here's the Link

I'm trying to understand, and maybe someone can confirm since I've missed a lot of what happened yesterday.

Will gear from VoG and TDB become unobtainable once TTK is released? They say the gear will become "rare"

bitsurugi

So I'm reading some reddit posts this morning, and there is one that stood out to me where Deej talk's about vault space... here's the Link

I'm trying to understand, and maybe someone can confirm since I've missed a lot of what happened yesterday.

Will gear from VoG and TDB become unobtainable once TTK is released? They say the gear will become "rare"

I seriously must get used that TTK is the Taken King instead of Time to Kill...

Have to read each sentence 3 times ... ^^

X-Frame

I hope the Warlock gets better and faster jumping abilities.

As of the E3 build, their jumps are the same as the Sunsinger.

I really don't like the fact that they reused grenades. Giving the Arc Warlock Lightning Grenades and then that perk Greased Lightning that chains arc energy to multiple targets means just 1 Lightning grenade will chain to enemies outside its radius -- that is better than the Titan's I would think. Though the Titan gains the ability to add another 2 bursts of the lightning that the Warlock won't get, the effective radius of the Warlock's may be more valuable.

EL CUCO

I would take everything Deej says with a grain of salt. It's coming from the guy that said the Vex Mythoclast would be "frozen in time" for expansion I and II.

Namikaze1

Do people completely miss the fact that this is the way Bungie is funding their game without a monthly subscription?
Wut?

It's not like the game was the biggest new IP launch in history or that it still selling despite many people's hate for it.

Namikaze1

I would like to see Bungie start cosmetic microtransactions to pay for things like additional free raids, strikes, etc.

Hell no. Even if it is for just cosmetic stuff. Just hell no. Leave that shit out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom