• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally a Lance Reddick sound-a-like in the ViDoc Phobos bit and not actually him.

d9mq69H.gif

Noticed that immediately.

Destiny turning into a scrappy low budge indie masterpiece, I guess. No scratch for the big names no more.

Mariachi > Desperado IN REVERSE

Lee

9 out of the 10 top Crucible players in Destiny play on Xbox. Respect to the Xbone brehs.

The competition in Trials has gotten insane. Almost every match last weekend came down to the wire. I feel like my days of making it to the lighthouse are numbered.

rNilla

OK, I stand corrected. I guess I'm used to hearing him through my Sony Golds and not my computer speakers. :)

Looked up a different video with him and it sounds the same.

Hey DGAF any other games that should be on my radar for this fall?

Autum 2015 Games to Buy:
1 Metal Gear Solid V (9/1)
2 Destiny's The Taken King (9/15)
3 Assassin's Creed Syndicate (10/23)
4 Halo 5 [pre-ordered] (10/27)
5 Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (11/06)
6 Fallout 4 (11/10)
7 Star Wars Battlefront (11/17)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I can't play the game at a this morning. Getting constant errors telling me my permissions have changed or that I must be signed in elsewhere.

phen0m24

Yes! I've been hoping for this since launch.

Dear Luke, Urk, Dan, Deej:

We are DGAF. We heart you.

Please.

Please.

Please.

For the love of the Traveler, make a class item attribute called Immunity, making your character immune to Thorn poison. The DoT, not the projectiles.

It would be THE next Gjallarhorn.

I didn't purchase the launch Collector's Edition and am tempted by the Gamestop Exclusive (sigh) Collector's Edition for the Taken King. Does anyone have any experience pre-ordering on-line for new releases? Is there free release day shipping like on Amazon? Thanks.

Dear Luke, Urk, Dan, Deej:

We are DGAF. We heart you.

Please.

Please.

Please.

For the love of the Traveler, make a class item attribute called Immunity, making your character immune to Thorn poison. The DoT, not the projectiles.

It would be THE next Gjallarhorn.

Thorn's DOT is sooooo overpowered. In addition to damage over time:

• Thorn's DOT messes with your vision
  • Thorn's DOT messes with your hearing.
  • Thorn's DOT highlights you to every other enemy.
Ulgh. I hate it. Let it just sap my health. I'm sick of it adding green shit on my screen and hissing. Iron Banner mode is essentially Thorn HUD mode.

FyreWulff

Change Thorn to require the user to hold the trigger to keep the poison effect going

So to get the DoT your tradeoff would be that you can't shoot anyone else. Otherwise you can fire it as normal

Namikaze1

And with Dreg's Promise maxed out, I have all exotic weapons maxed out. Now to finish the armors. Need to ascend 6 and get the last two HoW exotics: the boots.

First, I need glimmer. A lot of it. I'm out of shards. :(

OkayRene

Two separate videos now, I've heard DeeJ call a Titan a "Hunter", immediately after talking about an actual Hunter. Get that man, some rest.

Interesting. Deej seemed to imply the Dark Below stuff is open to Xbox on 9.15 too.

When discussing the exclusives (paraphrasing), he's all "Everything will be open to all players" (never said the dreaded x-word of course) "BUT there will be exclusive stuff for Taken King, and then the cycle starts over again."

STRONGLY implying that was the only exclusive stuff.

I guess it makes sense, since they're advertising the PS4 Legendary Edition as only containing the Taken King exclusive material, not the exclusive I and II stuff.

We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom