• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

Finally some Titan knight armor.

*drool

Edit: Yaaay, top of page "like a hat"

KY29LG.gif

GutZ31

Here's another similar gun model and it's classified as a handcannon.

There's a lot of weapons currently in the game that look like they have silencers but don't actually sound any different, like Found Verdict and Atheon's Epilogue.
The gun in your picture is a revolver still, as it has the rolling chamber that all hand cannons have in Destiny.
The Iron Banner Side Arm shown in the other is lacking anything remotely chamber related.
It's a side arm.

Grinchy

Banned
Seriously, they broke this game's PvP some time in the last couple weeks. Or did people start lag switching or something? Is there some new well-known way to lag your way to victory? Every game has at least one or two laggers who are in first place the whole game. It was never like this for me before and now it's almost every single game.

FIVDnaG.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLmltW7pjc4&feature=youtu.be

One guy I played against earlier would just teleport in front of me and blast me with a shotgun then teleport away. He ended up with over 6500 points for the match.

ocean

Banned
4th Horseman :D

Used to be pretty bad, but is now a pretty great shotgun. I wonder if xbox folk get it come September along with the other exclusives from PS4

They confirmed in the IGN stream that all PS exclusives would be available on Xbox starting September 15th (when we get new PS exclusives which will remain so until fall '16).

Namikaze1

Soon, Xbros can join us in the sun.

But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders. - Jor-El to SupermanHawkmoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom