• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
First we got all of our ammo, used blinding bubbles, 2 Titans one Hunter.
Went left, went to back left, top of the platform.
Threw down bubble behind cover, Bits used Black Hammer to stagger and Venus and I fired rockets. Didn't move. (Because Skolas can't shoot upward to the ledge unless he warps up there
Yep. This really changed the fight for us today. As soon as me and the Colonel stopped jumping around like we had ants in our pants, we had him down after a couple of tries :p

A_Gorilla

Banned
At last:

Destiny_20150613144955.jpg

Destiny_20150613145015.jpg

Destiny_20150613145005.jpg

Arrrammis

Do I have to leave PoE and lose progress to add people to my fireteam?
Nope, when you wipe, there's about a 15 second window when people can join. Just wipe and have them immediately join in.

Anyone else want to join on HM VoG fresh? 3 spots open!
PSN is Arrrammis

ethomaz

Banned
Do I have to leave PoE and lose progress to add people to my fireteam?
No. You need to wipe... just die and when you die ask to your buddy enter in the fireteam.

You have 10-15 seconds between you die and the next round started that the game allow your friends to enter.

It is just a way to prevent joins in the middle of the battle.

Goddammit Zoba...maybe I need to change my name. I knew I wasn't getting anything since I had already ran it, but I still shed a tear.

Jk, congrats. It's always nice to see someone get something they want.

My dream. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks I will have the complete set. I only have 1 piece on my Hunter and Titan and 2 on my Warlock. Each class needs the helmet so I'm getting that now on my Warlock

Darryl you still gonna be running toO after your current group? Need some help getting dat helmet.

ocean

Banned
Upgraded Nothing Manacles, took out for a spin.

Chuck a grenade near a guy around a corner: double kill.

I'll get used to this...

ethomaz

Banned
I'm up for some
drunk (I'm at first beer yet)
ToO.

I'll get used to this...
I'm glad how Bungie give more destructive power to Warlock with each new gear.. just this expansion give them 220 health in Crucible (exclusive to this class) and fucking killer double grenades with improved tracking.

As a Titan, this makes me sad. Warlocks having a better melee, with better melee perks, and the ability to spec into more Armor than Titans absolutely makes no sense.

Bungie hates Titans.

I really hope the Solar Titan is a PvP monster. We'll know in 2 days.

Are you doing more Templar runs for Fatebringer?

Got my 3rd Fatebringer this week. I'm actually looking for Warlock Gauntlets and a better Hunter Helmet.

AWW YISS

JZB62UL.jpg

hammertime.gif

Thor-Hammer-Slam-to-Ground.gif

thanks for the run guys.

this account has some crazy luck with RNG

You didnt have BH yet?

I'll get used to this...

Hum... interesting. I usually just roll with Axion Bolt.

Got my 3rd Fatebringer this week. I'm actually looking for Warlock Gauntlets and a better Hunter Helmet.

You didnt have BH yet?

Hum... interesting. I usually just roll with Axion Bolt.

that's literally my second normal run and i don't think i ran it more than 5 times on my old account.

i've probably done that raid less than a dozen times.

Ken

Not his main account... it is a new alt.

Nope... Nothing Manacles add tracking to the grenade ;)

The tracking isn't as strong or aggressive as Wolfpack Rounds. You still have to land the grenade close enough that you'd most likely hit the target without tracking anyways.

The tracking just helps ensure more of the splinters hit the target for kill.

ethomaz

Banned
The tracking isn't as strong or aggressive as Wolfpack Rounds. You still have to land the grenade close enough that you'd hit the target without tracking anyways.
Yeap... but it is way easier than the normal Scatter Grenade.

Ken

Yeap... but it is way easier than the normal Scatter Grenade.

I'd hope it'd be easier since you're giving up the exotic slot for it.

Anyways, if you can land Scatter grenades normally then the Manacles should help secure more kills with them. If you can't then Manacles won't help much. Otherwise I think Axion Bolt and Voidfangs have more utility especially in Elimination.

I guess it's the Starfire Protocol of Voidwalkers. If you're good with the grenade type (Fusion/Scatter) then yeah, that exotic will up your game a bit. If not then you'd probably find more use out of some of the other more general use exotics like LBN, VV, or HoPF.

traveler

Not Wario
First Fatebringer ever today!

Been making solid progress over the past weeks with the little bit of time I could put in. First hawkmoon a couple weeks back, elder cipher on first skolas kill last week, and now this.

On the cipher note, anyone down to run several 34 poes? Need to finish up that bounty. PSN is grayfour if interested.

Frenden

Banned
The tracking isn't as strong or aggressive as Wolfpack Rounds. You still have to land the grenade close enough that you'd most likely hit the target without tracking anyways.

The tracking just helps ensure more of the splinters hit the target for kill.

I found it to be deadlier than AB when accurately tossed, as you say. Tracking is not super aggressive, but the grenade hits for more, I think.

I liked Nothing Manacles, but I've grown so accustomed to the Ram's 20% health buff that I can't see myself switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom