• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Comet!

VOG Hard

1. Nami
2. silver.tongue
3. EroticSushi.
4. raindoc
5. Sleepy Buddha
6. SonComet

We can start whenever everyone is ready. I think silver.tongue needed a couple of minutes anyways?

Damn, I don't know what's going on. Got NAT issues and kicked to the login screen. And keep getting Contacting Destiny servers messages... Something just went wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the runs guys! That was quick and fun! Would be even better if Crota wasn't glitching!

Has anyone tried to use Peregrine Greaves during Airborne and Brawler?

I'm curious what that would look like.

Hell, maybe even a Nightfall with Airborne, Brawler, and Arc Burn.

Sorry Comet!

VOG Hard

1. Nami
2. silver.tongue
3. EroticSushi.
4. raindoc
5. Sleepy Buddha
6. SonComet

We can start whenever everyone is ready. I think silver.tongue needed a couple of minutes anyways?

This was really fun. I even got the destiny "raid launch" experience where u get only shards/energy and a ship! Bungie, pls...

Also Crota is a wildling now. As you know they dont kneel. Kappa

This was really fun. I even got the destiny "raid launch" experience where u get only shards/energy and a ship! Bungie, pls...

Also Crota is a wildling now. As you know they dont kneel. Kappa

The Nostalgia of shards/energy only raids.

I remember my first ever full VoG clear and all I got was shards/energy.

Like literally, not a fucking dime more.

I was like uhhhhh wtf is this shit?!

grief

That's guys for the easy run. Lvl 32 should totally have MM.

Those wizards at the end always came at the wrong time >_<

Totally agreed, maybe they'll add that soon like they added weekly matchmaking.

Anyway, I've got 3 Ciphers to finish. Would anyone be up for some PoE boss farming?

Blunoise

Alright guys. I'm lined olio at the Activison booth to play the Taken King and get a T-shirt. Who else is going to buy the collectors edition? I know Iam

Alright guys. I'm lined olio at the Activison booth to play the Taken King and get a T-shirt. Who else is going to buy the collectors edition? I know Iam

Please take pictures of the menu screens (all of them if you can) and maybe some screen grabs of the map you're playing on.

Frenden

Banned
And tab down on the character select screen. We want to know why the ghost moved up to top and if anything replaced it down below.

th3dude

The more I see the collector's edition the more I want it.

I really hope they offer a collector's bundle without the previous content, but I won't hold my breath.

Decisions....

Here's a silly question:

Why is Destiny named Destiny?

Halo's name is obvious enough. But Destiny as a name is pretty weak if you're only talking about your guardian's Destiny, given the flimsiness of the story.

Anyway, just bored in the office and got to thinking.

Bought it. No regrets.

Gimme that exotic class item. Gimme. Now.

Would you still want if it keeps you from using Exotic armor pieces? As other have suggested, it's quite possibly equippable at level 1 to power-level new guardians to light 20/30.

(also, I want it so bad too. The Titan one has the same eagles that are on Gjallarhorn).

M3Rocket

The newest, latest Tower Ghost for Destiny version 2.7.8 now features a way to share our entire Destiny arsenal with anyone! Really cool: https://towerghostfordestiny.com/share/?psn/M3Rocket

If you haven't tried it in awhile, it now has a normalize/gather features:
uc

uc

There are also sections showing items awaiting at the Postmaster. And Bounties with completion percentages:
uc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom