• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Going to do PoE 28 with my Hunter for the first time. Is the guaranteed exotic at the end chest available per character or account?

Alright guys. I'm lined olio at the Activison booth to play the Taken King and get a T-shirt. Who else is going to buy the collectors edition? I know Iam

YOU HAVE ONE JOB.

PICTURES.

Going to do PoE 28 with my Hunter for the first time. Is the guaranteed exotic at the end chest available per character or account?

whaa??? I've never gotten an exotic from ANY PoE chest, level 28, 32, 34

Just got matched with TripleWreck in PoE 28. Hope that doesn't mean I can get matched with him in Trials.

Need one more for PoE 34. Join on Macello.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The newest, latest Tower Ghost for Destiny version 2.7.8 now features a way to share our entire Destiny arsenal with anyone! Really cool: https://towerghostfordestiny.com/share/?psn/M3Rocket

If you haven't tried it in awhile, it now has a normalize/gather features:
uc

uc

There are also sections showing items awaiting at the Postmaster. And Bounties with completion percentages:
uc

I didn't even know about that consolidate feature. Perfect.

And bounty display is an awesome addition.

Shito

For sure. Glad I'm not the only one OK with not doing 35 atm.
Heh, yeah, I think we are a majority of people not liking that under-level thing, but a minority actually not running it. ^^
Helps that the rewards are not there for Skolas...

Per character.

Are you sure?
You are definitely guaranteed an exotic from your first ever PoE 28 per character.
After that, it seems like you have a chance at an exotic for your first chest per character per week. Yesterday I got 2 exotics from my first openings on 2 characters.

So does the Titan hammer use up half the energy bar per hammer throw/kill in PVP like it seems to in PVE?

Warlocks with their stupid floating electric thing don't seem to have a kill/use counter and it kills stupidly fast. Legit looks like it could be only second to Golden Gun in terms of fucking shit up in PVP.

LTWood12

For anyone who didn't know, Brother Vance is selling The Messenger for 7 wins this week. In my opinion, one of the only legendary primaries that stands toe to toe with the exotic hand cannons. Worth trying to get to 7 wins if you don't have it.

ExVicis

For anyone who didn't know, Brother Vance is selling The Messenger for 7 wins this week. In my opinion, one of the only legendary primaries that stands toe to toe with the exotic hand cannons. Worth trying to get to 7 wins if you don't have it.
I'll try if there's anyone that still wants to go do Trials this time.

Deku Tree

Doesn't a re-rollable pulse rifle with all around better stat's drop via RNG from ROC strikes?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Doesn't a re-rollable pulse rifle with all around better stat's drop via RNG from ROC strikes?
Dragon Strikes these days, but indeed there seems to be a whole slew of strong rerollable gear only available from the Vanguard Playlist. Course, as you've said, RNG.

LTWood12

For PVP I think the perks it comes w/ are great. As far as rerollable pulse rifles, yes, I've seen some that have the same impact (not sure on the other base stats). I got one as a crucible drop a week or two ago.

Blunoise

YOU HAVE ONE JOB.

PICTURES.

Lol I'll see what I can do if I can sneak them. What do you guys want? Not promising lol.
Finally in the waiting room here are some pics
1P00UXU.jpg

q2V64CZ.jpg

There showing some funny parody videos and behind the scene stuff.

Also this guy was shooting out t-shirts from his galley
Buoe8C1.jpg

It took him 3 weeks to get it lol

Edit: sorry about the links

Zocano

Spare Change. 25 is slightly worse than The Messenger. Messenger actually has perfect balance on it which stability is the most important part of pulse rifles.

phen0m24

Oh man I have been destroyed by it so many times in Crucible... DO WANT

LT hope you're feeling better, man!!!!

Deku Tree

For PVP I think the perks it comes w/ are great. As far as rerollable pulse rifles, yes, I've seen some that have the same impact (not sure on the other base stats). I got one as a crucible drop a week or two ago.

No the pulse rifle that drops from crucible has substantially worse stability than the Messenger.

The pulse rifle that drops from Dragon Strikes (sorry Hawk!) appears to have equal to or better stability even than the messenger and as far as I saw all of it's base stats were equal to or better than the messenger. I forgot it's name though.

Spare Change. 25 is slightly worse than The Messenger. Messenger actually has perfect balance on it which stability is the most important part of pulse rifles.

That's the crucible one right? Yes I think so. I forgot the name of the Dragon strike one.... but when I saw it, it was better...

Lee

Damage level matters in Iron Banner and Trials, and between those I'm set for crucible, so my days of holding on to blues and greens just for good stat rolls is over.

The Messenger is a beast. Two full pulses to the head will take out anyone, including those with revive shields. Even firing from the hip and hitting body shots saved me a few times. It's my go to pulse rifle.

Ken

223 STR hero.

Have they said anything about reworking Strength for TTK or will it continue being the undesirable stat.

LOL, pull it up on my phone just now and my audio wasn't muted. Coworker looks over and we both see an anime chick in some sort of bikini corset with a microphone.

He didn't comment.

LOL, yeah they're running a little behind. Destiny should be up next. On the brightside...link works.

LTWood12

Oh man I have been destroyed by it so many times in Crucible... DO WANT

LT hope you're feeling better, man!!!!

Appreciate it Phen0m. Headache is finally fading away. Now to deal with the ol' "get home from work after a bad fight last night" routine.

No the pulse rifle that drops from crucible has substantially worse stability than the Messenger.

The pulse rifle that drops from Dragon Strikes (sorry Hawk!) appears to have equal to or better stability even than the messenger and as far as I saw all of it's base stats were equal to or better than the messenger. I forgot it's name though.

Ain't got time for no Dragon Strikes Deku.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Spare Change .25 is in fact slightly worse than the Messenger (considerably lower stability and just barely higher range). I think we're talking about Hopscotch Pilgrim though. All three have the same (very high) impact. Hopscotch Pilgrim has lower range than the Messenger but actually 9 higher stability and reload apiece, and of course, rerollable. Definitely worth playing around with if you get one.

edit: eh damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom