• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'll see what I can do if I can sneak them. What do you guys want? Not promising lol.
Finally in the waiting room here are some pics
1P00UXU.jpg

q2V64CZ.jpg

There showing some funny parody videos and behind the scene stuff.

Also this guy was shooting out t-shirts from his galley
Buoe8C1.jpg

It took him 3 weeks to get it lol

Edit: sorry about the links

Sweet! Keep us posted.

M3Rocket

No the pulse rifle that drops from crucible has substantially worse stability than the Messenger.

The pulse rifle that drops from Dragon Strikes (sorry Hawk!) appears to have equal to or better stability even than the messenger and as far as I saw all of it's base stats were equal to or better than the messenger. I forgot it's name though.

That's the crucible one right? Yes I think so. I forgot the name of the Dragon strike one.... but when I saw it, it was better...

Hopscotch Pilgrim.

Deku Tree

I was getting wrecked by the Pigrim in skirmish today. Gonna have to farm one for myself.

Pilgrim has worse range but higher base stability and faster reload and a larger magazine than The Messenger. Everything else is exactly the same. And Pilgrim is re-rollable!

Good news for ToO scrubs who want a beast PvP pulse rifle!

Hopscotch Pilgrim
http://www.destinydb.com/items/3478790848-hopscotch-pilgrim

Rate of Fire
Impact
Range
Stability
Reload
Magazine

The Messenger (Adept)

http://www.destinydb.com/items/1768925824-the-messenger-adept

Rate of Fire
Impact
Range
Stability
Reload
Magazine

rNilla

I used my Spare Change.25 in Trials a few times and it didn't seem so bad. I still prefer to use Red Death against Thorn or use TLW when battle isn't at range, though.

Can't matchmake into the strike or crucible playlists. Strikes end up with me solo and crucible constantly "evaluating guardians."

Anyway, I'm now in 28 PoE, solo, could someone please join on me to see if it is possible?

Any suggestions to fix this issue? I've reset my router and even unplugged the PS4…

PSN: caine-chi

Lnkn52

Can't matchmake into the strike or crucible playlists. Strikes end up with me solo and crucible constantly "evaluating guardians."

Anyway, I'm now in 28 PoE, solo, could someone please join on me to see if it is possible?

Any suggestions to fix this issue? I've reset my router and even unplugged the PS4…

PSN: caine-chi
Omw

LTWood12

Pilgrim has worse range but higher base stability and faster reload and a larger magazine than The Messenger. Everything else is exactly the same. And Pilgrim is re-rollable!

Good news for ToO scrubs who want a beast PvP pulse rifle!

Hopscotch Pilgrim
http://www.destinydb.com/items/3478790848-hopscotch-pilgrim

Rate of Fire
Impact
Range
Stability
Reload
Magazine

The Messenger (Adept)

http://www.destinydb.com/items/1768925824-the-messenger-adept

Rate of Fire
Impact
Range
Stability
Reload
Magazine

Thanks for the rundown! Looks like both have their base stat advantages, though I'd probably give the edge to spare change. Either way, if you don't have one of these weapons, you should definitely go for the 7 win card since it isn't RNG.

223 STR hero.

Have they said anything about reworking Strength for TTK or will it continue being the undesirable stat.
Why is it undesirable? I've seen the hatred for strength but I still don't understand it. With Striker Titans it's pretty garbage but every other class it's really useful, so I must be missing something.

Deku Tree

Thanks for the rundown! Looks like both have their base stat advantages, though I'd probably give the edge to spare change. Either way, if you don't have one of these weapons, you should definitely go for the 7 win card since it isn't RNG.

Spare Change has worse stability... Did you mean Pilgrim?

Shito

Why is it undesirable? I've seen the hatred for strength but I still don't understand it. With Striker Titans it's pretty garbage but every other class it's really useful, so I must be missing something.
I'm with you on this one: it has its use.
Strength is probably the best stat to have for a hunter running PoE, for example...

Ken

I'd just rather have quicker supers and grenades. The times I've found myself needing a melee off cooldown quicker is really low.

I think the whole "melee is on a charge" thing kind of holds it back too. In PVE, you've got one melee charge for one enemy in a room of 30 enemies. In pvp, close range is blink/slide shotties and outside of flame shield it's really risky to try out-meleeing a shotty.

Are you sure?
You are definitely guaranteed an exotic from your first ever PoE 28 per character.
After that, it seems like you have a chance at an exotic for your first chest per character per week. Yesterday I got 2 exotics from my first openings on 2 characters.

Either I have terrible memory (entirely possible) or I just have really shitty luck. Fairly certain I would remember something like getting an exotic from those chests. Oh well.

Shito

That deej interview was pretty useless for us who followed every news up until now. He did hint at more DLC coming up with his "TTK is how we are starting year 2", though...
They better have some awesome things planned for early next year, because from what I'm seeing on Capcom's streams since yesterday, SF5 might finally be the game that will take me off Destiny big time. It has everything I like from a fighting game, don't fuck this up Capcom!
And let me in into the beta here in Europe please...

Nuszka

That deej interview was pretty useless for us who followed every news up until now. He did hint at more DLC coming up with his "TTK is how we are starting year 2", though...
They better have some awesome things planned for early next year, because from what I'm seeing on Capcom's streams since yesterday, SF5 might finally be the game that will take me off Destiny big time. It has everything I like from a fighting game, don't fuck this up Capcom!
And let me in into the beta here in Europe please...

I live in EU but got the game preordered from US Psn, can not wait for the beta.Wonder if any more dgaffers will be getting it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I really love the 55A-Allfate even though it's nominally all around worse than all the others in this conversation. Can't put my finger on it. I would definitely enjoy a Pilgrim to play around with though.

Shito

I live in EU but got the game preordered from US Psn, can not wait for the beta.Wonder if any more dgaffers will be getting it.
That's my plan B if I'm not selected for the proper EU beta. So you can confirm me there's no region restriction on the US beta then? That would really good news.
I'm sure Kadey at least will join in on the SF5 fun (and beat everyone's ass)...

EL CUCO

Wow, that was fucking nothing... The vidoc is much more informative.
Yeah at this point they aren't saying anything they haven't already said. He's locked in to what he can or can't answer.

Talking about Deej of course. Others that are actually hands on with the content might have more insight and feel comfortable revealing a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom