• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Halo has 100 pages since 4/30. Destiny has 63 pages since 6/13. We might get there first.
that's what I meant by a race, you see.

It's a race. a race. I hope I ween.

edit: Reposting the new PA comics for top of page.

LsYzIK5.jpg

I'm waiting to reroll my Her Benevolence until I have 200 weapon parts. I GRINDED this weekend for a whopping 50. Screw it I have to reroll tonight. TONIGHT!

ocean

Banned
That post has last gaurdian status at this point. which means well see it in 6 years
We got FFVII. Nothing is impossible. Man I was so tense during that reveal, kept waiting for a troll movie or iOS game announcement but then saw remake an died. Thunderlord post will happen too and it'll be so great Bosman will stand on his chair while lurking the thread.

Kor, there was a screen cap some twenty pages back with an artifact slot. It was locked, said minimum level 30 required so we didn't actually see an artifact. Just the item box.

What is this about artifacts? I've seen a couple people mention it, but no source, no pics, and no actual description about them.

There was a picture posted some pages back. youll have to find it. I think explicit or grimlock had it, not sure thuogh. but it showed a LOCKED box right under where the emblem is. It said RELIC on it.

3 nightfalls, 3 exotics, 3 shards. First week I've got exotics with all 3 characters same week.

All dupes I presume?

We got FFVII. Nothing is impossible. Man I was so tense during that reveal, kept waiting for a troll movie or iOS game announcement but then saw remake an died. Thunderlord post will happen too and it'll be so great Bosman will stand on his chair while lurking the thread.

Kor, there was a screen cap some twenty pages back with an artifact slot. It was locked, said minimum level 30 required so we didn't actually see an artifact. Just the item box.

It was do or die time for Square. thye had to make it. So happy they did.

That was the first game I invested a ton of time into. I had to beat the weopons back in the day. It was the driving force for the whole game.
Longest/most diverse quest in VG history At least for me, took about 15 hours

I related to both HoPF and TLORD. Both were my last exotics of gear/weapon. I still love them both! Although trials made me a void Fang guy to cut down some cheese

No. Bungie.net is incorrect. It's Small Arms & Trickle.

Does anyone have some narcotics? This sinus headache is out of fucking control.

That doesnt sound half bad. Im going to give it another try this weekend. still havnt killed that MOFO!

EDIT: the small arms part, not the headache part

HAWKAIN! you want to give ye olde college try again this weekend?

It isn't small arms, completed it last night and it definitely isn't.

Oh, what is it then?

Kyne

So x2 circle button is diving to the sides on hunter. I wonder what the CD is.

Warlock doing damage + blinding when revived in trials will be insane :/

MrS

Banned
That doesnt sound half bad. Im going to give it another try this weekend. still havnt killed that MOFO!

Oh, what is it then?
Brawler

Anybody for PoE 34? Mr-Stephen on PSN

So x2 circle button is diving to the sides on hunter. I wonder what the CD is.

Warlock doing damage + blinding when revived in trials will be insane :/

Well, the ability is a lot slower than that gif would show. Notice in that gif the thrall jumping down the side is moving at like 2x speed. Thus the evade isn't super fast.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Yeah it was Small Arms and Lightswitch for the day, reset made it Juggler and Brawler- pretty tame, this one is close to a "Vanilla" fight IMO. Brawler might be a nice get out of jail free card every now and again.

I was thinking I'd try tonight, but maybe I'll just do a couple of 34s instead, can wait until the weekend.
well thats a pointless modifier. what are we going to do, scrotum punch Skolas. he stomp us to death
there are many angry melee captain to choose from

Yeah it was Small Arms and Lightswitch for the day, reset made it Juggler and Brawler- pretty tame, this one is close to a "Vanilla" fight IMO. Brawler might be a nice get out of jail free card every now and again.

I was thinking I'd try tonight, but maybe I'll just do a couple of 34s instead, can wait until the weekend.

there are many angry melee captain to choose from

do what you got to do hawkian, I can always find a group later. :)

SpecX

Did the 32 POE last night with some friends and now I just need to get a better chest armor to hit 34 on my Titan. Super pumped as this will be the first time I hit the max level, but wondering how difficult will the 34 POE be with a group of 2 lvl 33's and 1 32? Is it worth the effort or should we wait till we reach 34 to even attempt it?

Did the 32 POE last night with some friends and now I just need to get a better chest armor to hit 34 on my Titan. Super pumped as this will be the first time I hit the max level, but wondering how difficult will the 34 POE be with a group of 2 lvl 33's and 1 32? Is it worth the effort or should we wait till we reach 34 to even attempt it?

Depends on your skill level. For someone like me I had better be 34 or at least 33 with 2 very compitant players.

Some like Drizzay can probably do it solo with all green guns at level 31. :)

M3Rocket

2x33 and 1x32 on PoE 34 is going to be rough. Impossible? No. But consider that two people will do roughly 32% less damage and one at about 42% less damage to level 34 enemies. Bullet sponge bosses will be quite a challenge. Plus remember, two of the rounds are Cabal with those silly shields and Psions that will one shot you with Arc waves from a mile away. Also helpful will be weapons that are ascended to 365 damage.

I'd say try it and report back here. I'd like to know how it goes in the first couple of rounds.

Shito

I'd say wait at least till you are all 33/34.
A 32 will have a lot of difficulty to survive long and to deal enough damage.
I would personally wait for you all to be 34, because I'm not a fan at all of the under-level mechanic, but that's just me. ^^

2x33 and 1x32 on PoE 34 is going to be rough. Impossible? No. But consider that two people will do roughly 32% less damage and one at about 42% less damage to level 34 enemies. Bullet sponge bosses will be quite a challenge. Plus remember, two of the rounds are Cabal with those silly shields and Psions that will one shot you with Arc waves from a mile away.

Also, your 32 buddy shouldnt have a hard time getting to 33. one 32 POE and one ascended exotic should do the trick.

Edit: oops, thuoght I hit edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom