• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

squadr0n

Anyone on PS4 looking for another person for a Raid or if anyone still needs to do the Nightfall, ill be on for awhile.

Lvl 31 Warlock
PSN: Squadon

I might not see a reply on here but im on.

Going to run 2x PoE level 28 when I get home for the first time this week, and see if I get two exotics like I apparently should. Unless I have completely fucking lost it I don't think I've ever gotten one to drop from PoE before

EL CUCO

I don't remember 2 headshot killing people with 3LW. It was a good pulse rifle but never thought of it as a must have PvP weapon.

Edit: Going to try it out again today to refresh my memory.

I have a Pilgrim pulse rifle that I have almost fully upgraded. I reforged it a bunch to get feeding frenzy, smallbore, and hidden hand. Going to wait until it's maxed before I try it in PvP though.

suf93sV.jpg

https://towerghostfordestiny.com/share/?psn/Jignxs

Anyone want to take a look through and tell me what to delete?

My vault is too full of old weapons and I have not played through TDB that I don't know if it's useful or trash.

First Rule DYHB
Revelator
Payback SOS
Up For Anything
The Summoner (the non-adept one)
Subtle Nudge DN7
Silimar's Wrath
Prestige IV doesn't look that good, but I've never used it
You probably don't need a dupe NL Shadow
You also have a lot of fusion rifles that aren't upgraded :p

Anything else is really just personal preference. I'm jealous you still have a Zombie Apocalypse. Wish I never dismantled mine. :(

Anything else is really just personal preference. I'm jealous you still have a Zombie Apocalypse. Wish I never dismantled mine. :(

I saved my Auto rifles in the hopes they'll be good one day but I guess when TKK comes out there will be new auto rifles that could be good then. Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll dismantle those.

First Rule DYHB
Revelator
Payback SOS
Up For Anything
The Summoner (the non-adept one)
Subtle Nudge DN7
Silimar's Wrath
Prestige IV doesn't look that good, but I've never used it
You probably don't need a dupe NL Shadow
You also have a lot of fusion rifles that aren't upgraded :p

I just dismantled my Zombie Apocalypse today.

zewone

I've actually been using the 55A-AllFate. Reminds me of a better Stranger's Rifle.

The gun is a 3 shot kill, but it's only a few damage less than The Messenger and shoots much faster.

I wouldn't say it's better than the others, but it's fine and I do well with it.

NW4FAS0.png

Ken

Yeah being able to blink strike and go invisible every 15 seconds is a godsend.

Well I suppose it's all personal preference. I also don't really understand how the intellect stat works. I tested it out once and as long as I'm killing enemies I get my super in about the same amount of time. Outside of combat it charges much faster with max intellect, but I'm usually fighting things so I've always found the stat to be kinda meh. I could absolutely be wrong though, as I tested it out WAY back.

I just love throwing knives, blink strike, and flame shield way too much. Those things have saved my life more times than I can count.

Supposedly 100% intellect has a bonus of double super value for every kill too.

CalhounBurns

Neo Member
Looking to get back into Destiny. I stopped playing before the first DLC expansion. Am I going to be hugely limited in what I can do without getting the expansions? Ideally I'd like to get back into it for a week or so to figure out if I'd actually like to buy them.

Would I still find people doing Vault of Glass (I never did it) or will everyone have moved onto the newer raid?

I've heard that without the DLC you can't do strike playlists - is that true?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Looking to get back into Destiny. I stopped playing before the first DLC expansion. Am I going to be hugely limited in what I can do without getting the expansions? Ideally I'd like to get back into it for a week or so to figure out if I'd actually like to buy them.

Would I still find people doing Vault of Glass (I never did it) or will everyone have moved onto the newer raid?

1. No, you'll likely be able to skip to the new content. The only reason to play the old content is to perhaps get old weapons or maybe for a chance at exotic drops.
2. I'm sure there will be renewed interest with new people getting the game, but I imagine a lot of long term players would want the new content.
3. You just can't play the strike playlist that gives the best rewards, unless they change it.

People definitely still run VoG.

Edit: hell, there's people doing it right now.

Deku Tree

I haven't been paying attention this week, how are Skolas impressions now?

Skolas is fairly easy this week if your playing with a solid squad that knows what to do. Wipes are still very possible. And you still see people posting about scrubbing it up. Different modifiers in the future may make the encounter more or less challenging. This week it's brawler and juggler.

Just rolled a Matador 64 with

Smart Drift, Accurized Ballistics, Soft Ballistics
Rangefinder
Speed Reload, Quickdraw, Smallbore
Luck in the Chamber

Mag is 5, so I'm guessing Smallbore drops it to 4.

I can't remember which is better, Accurized, or Aggresive ballistics, and why.

Also, I know Shot Package is considered better than RangeFinder.

I'm considering rerolling for those two things, but maybe not. I've been using a Party Crasher for the past week and a half, and I've noticed I keep leaving targets alive with like 10-20hp or something.

I haven't been paying attention this week, how are Skolas impressions now?

Beareable so far, elemental weapons are more secured to drop and feels like the bond Servitors have more health and turn nearly invisible when about to die.

You are no longer screwed if someone dies before the mines phase and less yellow fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom