• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoui

First Fatebringer ever today!

Been making solid progress over the past weeks with the little bit of time I could put in. First hawkmoon a couple weeks back, elder cipher on first skolas kill last week, and now this.

On the cipher note, anyone down to run several 34 poes? Need to finish up that bounty. PSN is grayfour if interested.

I'll run one. Psn is mamoui0

raindoc

so far the 2 elder ciphers behave like one. now I have to wait for variks. anyone have experience with two elder ciphers droping at the same time? starting to doubt that I'll get two different weapons out of these.

Ken

I found it to be deadlier than AB when accurately tossed, as you say. Tracking is not super aggressive, but the grenade hits for more, I think.

I liked Nothing Manacles, but I've grown so accustomed to the Ram's 20% health buff that I can't see myself switching.

Yeah, Scatter is higher damage and more lethal for sure, but they can't control spacing like Axion Bolts.

milkham

so far the 2 elder ciphers behave like one. now I have to wait for variks. anyone have experience with two elder ciphers droping at the same time? starting to doubt that I'll get two different weapons out of these.

firehawk told me the double bounties only give you one gun

First Fatebringer ever today!

Been making solid progress over the past weeks with the little bit of time I could put in. First hawkmoon a couple weeks back, elder cipher on first skolas kill last week, and now this.

On the cipher note, anyone down to run several 34 poes? Need to finish up that bounty. PSN is grayfour if interested.
I don't know how much time I have to do multiple runs, but I know I'm good for at least one. I need to finish my bounty as well.

deadeye

on round 4 of POE lvl 32. Our 3rd member had to drop. One spot open if anyone wants to join or help. PSN: optictruth.

Who knows. It obviously exists (1 anyway), but if it really was a Trials bounty, you would think soneone would have gotten it by now.

Well the trails portion of the task is very different sounding from trails now.

"Trade Motes of Light for Osiris Coins. Use the coins to compete in the Trials of Osiris. If you lose 3 times you will need to use another coin. Earn 10 wins on a single coin, or 25 wins total in the Trials of Osiris to obtain The Second Test - Completed. "

Motes for Coins?
Wins on a Coin not a Card
10 wins on a Coin?

I wonder if the Passage was originally a Coin and if you won you kept your coin and if you lost you lost your coin.

WipedOut

I'm working on my 3rd double cipher, you only get one weapon, 450 more points to go and I'll have all 3.

ethomaz

Banned
TLW school.

1. Cowboy mode at close range... not too close to get in the shotty range.
2. Aim mode at mid-range.

I'm killing so many dudes.

BTW the Cowboy mode give me more freedom to aim so I can fast kill dudes running or jumping.

Yeap I started to get the feel of cowboy mode.

Just got back from seeing Jurassic world. My review, pretty darn good rather liked it. It was the best sequel. I knew that's a pretty low bar but still. It just blows my mind that a 20 year old movie still has better effects than something that came in 2015. Crazy

Ok... 3 spots for last Hard Gatekeeper + Atheon of the week.

last run took like 8 minutes. lol

Edit: Rubenov joined. Make that 2 spots.

Edit2: Rubenov just wants the chest. So 3 spots again.

I'm not very good at PvP but cowboy mode is awesome when you're at just the right range...

There is a good clip of someone using it in a clutch Trials win to take out all of the other team (including a natty little, run round the corner, jump in the air, look down and melee when the guy runs underneath you)

ethomaz

Banned
I'm not very good at PvP but cowboy mode is awesome when you're at just the right range...

There is a good clip of someone using it in a clutch Trials win to take out all of the other team (including a natty little, run round the corner, jump in the air, look down and melee when the guy runs underneath you)
I'm average player too that was doing just average on Trials... so I started to look to get better... TLW happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom