• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Hammer Forged/Luck in the Chamber and Void. I even wasted elight on it.

I'm never going to get that again. Oh well, guess I'll pay more attention from now on.

It's hard to tell because you can't see the weapon icon progress status when rolling. Your leveled and locked looks the same as a brand new one.

Siaynoqq

Repost from prior OT:

Please explain this zoba weapon part farming

Pretty sure I was the first one to post this strategy :p

Get 7 wins on a trials card. Buy whatever trials weapon is on sale. Dismantle weapon. Repeat.

Use gatekeeper checkpoint to farm glitter if you're running low.

Edit: Maybe this strategy should go in OT to help those in need of weapon parts? OCD rerollers like me are always low on it.

It's hard to tell because you can't see the weapon icon progress status when rolling. Your leveled and locked looks the same as a brand new one.

It's mainly my fault. I went to my vault to get my BTRD because that's what I planned on rerolling. Wasn't thinking and I forgot to equip it. Get to the weaponsmith, only one weapon was showing, didn't think twice about it, thought it was my BTRD and then welp.

Just a really bad brain fart.

Kyoufu

I need to do another full VoG HM run tomorrow and possibly a normal Crota if any groups are going. Really need an Arc primary.

noomi

Just got back from my BBQ what the hell is going on here, I leave you guys for a few hours and all of a sudden zoba is banned?!

Nuszka

I want to play trials !!!!! Why do I have to work on weekends ? Will only have like 2 h to play it on Monday night :( btw sucks that Zoba got a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom