• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

xMZcJn7.png

I'm back after a quick break and all of a sudden Zoba is banned...

I was gone 30 minutes, DGAF. 30 minutes.

Seriously, what the hell happened?

Carl

Finally, *finally* got Flawless Raider. Phew. Actually easier than we thought it would be.

Anyway, just need to get a guide out tomorrow and find some ghosts and i've platinum!

Unstable

I was thinking about getting some DGAFers in a party while E3 is going down and live streaming our reactions. Kinda like Giant Bomb's "Talks over E3" stream but cooler, with more alcohol, and explosions.

Any interest in this idea?

noomi

I was thinking about getting some DGAFers in a party while E3 is going down and live streaming our reactions. Kinda like Giant Bomb's "Talks over E3" stream but cooler, with more alcohol, and explosions.

Hell yeah dude, just depends if I'll be home during the conferences.

Lnkn52

Byob of course.

LTWood12

Of course I'd be there.

That sounds like a great idea... Wish I could participate, but at best I'll catch a bit of it here and there. RL stuffs will have me super busy on Monday.

Namikaze1

Can it be Monday already? Need some Taken King footage.

I like the idea

Dave_6

Zoba :( Hope all is well with you!

Anyone up for a 34 PoE? Or maybe some ToO? I'm not too bad at PvP but the armor and weapons are calling my name lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom