• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I watched that Planet Destiny Nightstalker video and noticed the guy got a Narrow Escape medal. Has this bug finally been fixed? Or does it only work on tests builds? lol

Deej pls.

Also, that subclass is the absolute shit. Give it to me now.

rNilla

OK, who's around?

Hard Crota's End

1. Wafer Time
2. Namikraze
3. ColonelCornyVO ?
4. grimcool33 ?
5. X-Frame ???
6. heRAWRs ???

More raids can follow. I'll be here all night (not really though).

CH0H6-gWwAAxBsL.jpg:large

We asked for a mode with no supers or heavy, and what this is what we got.

Time to start asking for less vault space. It's cumbersome and just a big old disorganized mess. Bungie...Please reduce it back to vanilla size, thank you.

I'm not a competitive player, so I think Mayhem looks fun.

Owensboro

Hah, Doh, nevermind. My system just decided to crash and I think everyone was leaving anyway. Oh well. There's always another time to set up a Hard Mode Vault of Glass run.

Anyone doing anything they need a 33 Titan for? If not, I guess it's heroic Dungeons or PoE matchmaking for my other two characters.

rc213

Thank you to everyone for the Vault of Glass run! It was suuuuuuper easy, but that's probably because everyone's done it a million times.

So now, I have a second question to ask..... Anyone want to do Vault of Glass Hard mode?!?

So far there are 3 of us. I'm going to assume we need experienced people. I'm the only new person in this whole thing, but I have a good feel for the instance now.

I'm game.

Definity

I'm determined to get to Mercury this weekend. Been so close and 1 win away a couple times but can never pull it off. Reminds, me - I gotta hit the daily crucible to get a coin or two.

OkayRene

Thank you to everyone for the Vault of Glass run! It was suuuuuuper easy, but that's probably because everyone's done it a million times.

So now, I have a second question to ask..... Anyone want to do Vault of Glass Hard mode?!?

So far there are 3 of us. I'm going to assume we need experienced people. I'm the only new person in this whole thing, but I have a good feel for the instance now.

I'm down.

If you need someone I'm down.

LiK

I wish every DLC had a trophy for completing the Raids/PoE on Hard/35. Dunno why they didn't bother with that.

Namikaze1

I know you are. I think you are the only person that is actually confirmed for this thing I tried to organize 8 hours ago.
Let's just get new people.

Yo! Any of you fine looking gents (and ladies) want to do Crota's End Hard Mode?

Edit: yeah, let me add "mode" to that. Yeah...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hi all, surgery was successful
Now onto Recovery and Rehabilitation stage
A lot of Occupational and Physical therapy ahead of me

New me:
Us2ATw6m.jpg

Also my back... Frankenstein Approved!
wTTlwE7s.jpg

ocean

Banned
The dream is so close. Only need to feed the boots an Etheric Light for a classic, throwback VoG armor set:

5AOP7NN.jpg

Far better stat distribution than my PoE and ToO sets too. I like that some perks, like chance for orbs on vex crit, can work outside the Raid as opposed to encounter-specific perks on CE and PoE stuff.

Need that ow border on boots or I'll go nuts.
Edit: now that I think about it it might be just that perk though :p never mind lol

GhaleonEB

Whats odd about this is the number of circles/orbs.

The current director has 8 orbs

1. Earth
  2. Tower
  3. Moon
  4. Venus
  5. Reef
  6. Mars
  7. Vanguard
  8. Crucible

That new picture also has 8 orbs. So where is the room for new content?
I see 11 - there are icons in the upper left and right, and dead center on the bottom. The upper left looks a bit like Vanguard, so I'm guessing the upper right will be Crucible. Which makes sense - those are activities, not destinations, so they are tucked into the corners. That leaves the major spheres for the destinations.

Just beware, you can't revive on hard, if someone dies at say oracles, you need to complete oracles for them to be revived.

Hi all, surgery was successful
Now onto Recovery and Rehabilitation stage
A lot of Occupational and Physical therapy ahead of me

New me:
http://i.imgur.com/Us2ATw6m.jpg[IMG]

Also my back... Frankenstein Approved!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wTTlwE7s.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Good luck on your OT & PT! Spinal fusion?

Been sitting on the fence about ascending a full VoG armor set, too. I might just do it for my Hunter now.

The dream is so close. Only need to feed the boots an Etheric Light for a classic, throwback VoG armor set:

5AOP7NN.jpg

Far better stat distribution than my PoE and ToO sets too. I like that some perks, like chance for orbs on vex crit, can work outside the Raid as opposed to encounter-specific perks on CE and PoE stuff.

Need that ow border on boots or I'll go nuts.
Edit: now that I think about it it might be just that perk though :p never mind lol

I just need to ascend my gauntlets to get there. I have the el but i dont wanna spend on 98 str gauntlets. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom