• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to ascend my gauntlets to get there. I have the el but i dont wanna spend on 98 str gauntlets. :(

To this day Im still missing 4 peices of VOG gear
Warlock chest peice and boots
Titan chest peice and gloves

VOG has and always will be stingy.

got the full hunter set thuogh.

Its just a far cry from having a full set of CE gear in about 3 weeks.
VOG titan armor set is the best thuogh. by far

I see 11 - there are icons in the upper left and right, and dead center on the bottom. The upper left looks a bit like Vanguard, so I'm guessing the upper right will be Crucible. Which makes sense - those are activities, not destinations, so they are tucked into the corners. That leaves the major spheres for the destinations.

The vanguard and crucible are just on the right. You can tell by the shape of their outlines. The far corners are the version and credits screens that are also in the existing director.

hydruxo

Ocean motivated me and I ascended all of my VOG gear. Surprisingly with good rolls, 247 INT, 240 DIS, 55 STR

That's what he said, why do you think the RT guys sounded disappointed?

Luke Smith confirmed there would be achievements/trophies in TTK, not sure where you're getting that they were disappointed. He said it at the beginning of the 3rd pvp match that they played on there.

Anybody doing any Normal Raid runs. I still haven't done Crota yet and I'm pretty bored. I'm down for VoG as well. I'm down for hard raids as well but would prefer normal for a little bit more experience

Hi all, surgery was successful
Now onto Recovery and Rehabilitation stage
A lot of Occupational and Physical therapy ahead of me

New me:
Us2ATw6m.jpg

Also my back... Frankenstein Approved!
wTTlwE7s.jpg

Congrats on the successful surgery! You're going to kick the shit out of Rehab and Therapy, I just know it.

Nice opening on your back. If I have have to have that surgery, I'll ask if they can do a custom cut:

9rKj5QA.jpg

To this day Im still missing 4 peices of VOG gear
Warlock chest peice and boots
Titan chest peice and gloves

VOG has and always will be stingy.

got the full hunter set thuogh.

Its just a far cry from having a full set of CE gear in about 3 weeks.
VOG titan armor set is the best thuogh. by far

I'm missing just Warlock Gauntlets.

I don't wanna ascend my current Hunter Helmet and Titan Gauntlets because they are full str tho.

Luke Smith confirmed there would be achievements/trophies in TTK, not sure where you're getting that they were disappointed. He said it at the beginning of the 3rd pvp match that they played on there.

new trophies? dammit. Guess im gonna have to finish off these last 3 then. I always told myself, I will give a crap about platinuming this game when they make new ones.

well, looks like I got a few matches of salvage, some ghosts to find, and to not die in a raid.

Kyoufu

Just did a PoE 32 run with a friend and he refused to use his max Gjallarhorn, so we wiped and wiped until I yelled at him hard enough for him to equip the damn thing.

SURPRISE SURPRISE WE WON THE NEXT FUCKING ROUND

Just did a PoE 32 run with a friend and he refused to use his max Gjallarhorn, so we wiped and wiped until I yelled at him hard enough for him to equip the damn thing.

why was he so resistant? is he a hipster

Shito

Haha.
Which round was it?
I do think this PoE 32 is totally and easily doable without a Horn; but there's no reason not to use it if you do have one. ^^

Well to be fair to him it is a very easy PoE and horn isn't even close to necessary, but if you have it you might as well use it

Kyoufu

Haha.
Which round was it?
I do think this PoE 32 is totally and easily doable without a Horn; but there's no reason not to use it if you do have one. ^^

It was the round before the boss where we had to deal with Ogres and other nasties while destroying mines.

todd360

Pls be a flawless Taken King raid trophy. I want that so bad.

Shito

It was the round before the boss where we had to deal with Ogres and other nasties while destroying mines.
Ok yeah, I see quite well, just did it tonight with my gf and another friend. He has a Horn but insisted on using Monte Carlo instead, because he just got it (yeah...). We had no problem on the other rounds, but we wiped like 3 or 4 times on this one because we were being a bit too reckless.

Well let's just say we found it difficult lol.
I think it's worth noting that DGAF players are really good at this game. ^^
I did 3x34 and 1x32 with various different gaffers those past two days, and we never wiped once. We all did it casually talking about the game or other subjects of interest.
When I play with my gf and other friends though, I realize that with people that are not as much into Destiny as we are here, PoE is a tad bit more difficult. :)

neoism

naa guess mine just doesnt work the best ones are incendiary and trip mine, ( i even stuck someone once with the trip and it still didnt kill him) but even still they hardly kill on their own the lighting grenade on the titan is op as fuck been killed at full health with two pulses most of the time..

Kyoufu

Ok yeah, I see quite well, just did it tonight with my gf and another friend. He has a Horn but insisted on using Monte Carlo instead, because he just got it (yeah...). We had no problem on the other rounds, but we wiped like 3 or 4 times on this one because we were being a bit too reckless.

I think it's worth noting that DGAF players are really good at this game. ^^
I did 3x34 and 1x32 with various different gaffers those past two days, and we never wiped once. We all did it casually talking about the game or other subjects of interest.
When I play with my gf and other friends though, I realize that with people that are not as much into Destiny as we are here, PoE is a tad bit more difficult. :)

Yeah we had one person who I'm sure did no damage to the boss because he said he was acting as a "medic" even though we didn't die. He was also a Voidwalker. Sad times.

Ken

naa guess mine just doesnt work the best ones are incendiary and trip mine, ( i even stuck someone once with the trip and it still didnt kill him) but even still they hardly kill on their own the lighting grenade on the titan is op as fuck been killed at full health with two pulses most of the time..

I mean, if you stand in for multiple pulses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom