• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Stay strong Zoba.

Anyone up for some clash or control? Full on. I've done everything this week so I can help in other areas too.

X-Frame

I am now officially addicting to "skating" with the Titan class.

I thought Titans could move fast before, but now .. wow. Now I just need to learn how to control it all.

For those unaware -- this is skating: YouTube - Titan Skating

Though I use Increased Control as opposed to Catapult personally.

lt519

Any kind souls want to help me to 5 wins for that Warlock armor? Got it on my Hunter yesterday but fell short on the Warlock. I miss my throwing knife ):

Lima

Listening to podcasts while grinding out sidearm kills at the hive door for grimoire. Ugh what am I doing with my life.

Lima

I am not officially addicting to "skating" with the Titan class.

I thought Titans could move fast before, but now .. wow. Now I just need to learn how to control it all.

For those unaware -- this is skating: YouTube - Titan Skating

Though I use Increased Control as opposed to Catapult personally.

If you wanna witness the best Titan in PvP then watch this man when he plays Destiny.

Fastest titan, small pp though :)

http://www.twitch.tv/aegabriel/profile

LTWood12

Anyone want to run some trials? I'll be on vita with no mic. It'll be great!

Never mind for now. Joining phantom for a 32.

Shito

Yeah, Purifier Robes!
Not a fan of betting on the engrams, tried only once on Friday and got a duped, but I decided to try one more just now on a whim: yay me, good instinct!

blackjaw

Damn, just played with Zoba this afternoon...always a good dude to play with.

Take care of personal shit, everything will still be here after you return.

Rooting for you.

Is anyone decent at Trials on PS4 wanting to give it a go? I just hopped on and all of my friends are in a fireteam already -_- I have time to play 1, maybe 2 cards, so if anyone needs 1 more hit me up (Leonidas2123)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom