• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Don't get tooken.
*aims Hawkmoon at rodiard*
*cries*
I-I can't leave you like this. Leave you in the clutches of a mad god. Shh. It's okay. It will all be over soon. Just look at the pretty flowers.

J-just look at the pretty flowers.

*shoots*

ORYX! I will avenge the Iron Wafer!

*continues crying while teabagging Rodiard's ghost*

We should take him somewhere else.
hqdefault.jpg

*aims Hawkmoon at rodiard*
*cries*
I-I can't leave you like this. Leave you in the clutches of a mad god. Shh. It's okay. It will all be over soon. Just look at the pretty flowers.

J-just look at the pretty flowers.

*shoots*

ORYX! I will avenge the Iron Wafer!
oxcgn-metal-gear-11.jpg

Frenden

Banned
To the two dudes hiding in a corner during the weekly while I solo'd it: you've been reported and must really suck at PvE if you need to resort to that crap.

rc213

You are not supposed to awake, there napper

:p

I wonder if the reporting system works. Reported over a dozen people so far. Wonder what happened to them.

We should take him somewhere else.

Thanks for the run earlier to you guys and gals. That was fun and hilarious.

Still waiting for my Vex and Ballerhorn to arrive.

So is PoE 35 doable without a ballerhorn this week? Still have yet to attempt it once.

To the two dudes hiding in a corner during the weekly while I solo'd it: you've been reported and must really suck at PvE if you need to resort to that crap.
Were they hiding behind the wall near where you drop down? Happened to me the other night and caused it to take like, 5 minutes longer than it should have because the guy refused to leave it when me and the other guy went down.
I'm fine with that strategy if it's something ridiculous like solar and/or void burn, but a level 32 weekly heroic where the only modifier makes it so you can't jump near enemies? Play the video game.

Frenden

Banned
Were they hiding behind the wall near where you drop down? Happened to me the other night and caused it to take like, 5 minutes longer than it should have because the guy refused to leave it when me and the other guy went down.
I'm fine with that strategy if it's something ridiculous like solar and/or void burn, but a level 32 weekly heroic where the only modifier makes it so you can't jump near enemies? Play the video game.

Yup. And they were extra turtley. They wouldn't even take pot shots, just hide in the crevice. I had to clear the adds and DPS the boss solo.

Like you said, this wasn't a void burn nightfall.

Took three times longer than it should've because they were weenies.

Ken

Flame Shield is awful if you lag at all. Overshield doesn't proc for a good .5 to 1 second even after damage is dealt.

LiK

Haven't played VoG in so long that I was kinda surprised what a cakewalk it was on HM. I was literally just sitting back not even paying attention that much. Such a far cry from the early days.

Haven't played VoG in so long that I was kinda surprised what a cakewalk it was on HM. I was literally just sitting back not even paying attention that much. Such a far cry from the early days.

Our clan religiously runs VoG 3x a week. It's just such a fun activity. Plus I'm always on the hunt for slightly higher armor rolls to ascend. :)

Trotski7

Banned
Does anyone want to help me do VoG? I just got back into the game and im surprised to see my characters were saved from my ps3 to ps4.

Im level 24 I think. Maybe 25. Hunter, I have some ok gear but nothing great. Ive never done the raids because ive never had anyone to play with.

Ill be free tomorrow morning for a while and probably on the weekend too but I dont know when.

Psn is Trotski7

phen0m24

Does anyone want to help me do VoG? I just got back into the game and im surprised to see my characters were saved from my ps3 to ps4.

Im level 24 I think. Maybe 25. Hunter, I have some ok gear but nothing great. Ive never done the raids because ive never had anyone to play with.

Ill be free tomorrow morning for a while and probably on the weekend too but I dont know when.

Psn is Trotski7
You would want to get your Hunter to at least 26, which is the lowest level in the Vault. Then you can definitely tag along on a VoG! :)

macewank

Psn is Trotski7

VoG is level 26 content. You really ought to bump up a couple of levels before you try it. You're gonna die *quick* to everything in there and hit everything like you're shooting spitwad gun with all of the penalties you'll take being underleveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom