• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLBridges

Still waiting on Variks to summon me and give me my damn Lord of Wolves, c'mon man I got aliens and guardians to shoot. On another note, I guess I will be a passing casual in Destiny since the new FFXIV xpac is releasing tomorrow for early access, still need the other two exotic weapons though so will be on occasionally.

Arrrammis

VoG is level 26 content. You really ought to bump up a couple of levels before you try it. You're gonna die *quick* to everything in there and hit everything like you're shooting spitwad gun with all of the penalties you'll take being underleveled.
It would be possible to do the places up until gorgons (I think that's all lvl. 26 until gatekeeper) if he's lvl. 25, so then it would be possible to get some armor drops there.

Baliis

Still waiting on Variks to summon me and give me my damn Lord of Wolves, c'mon man I got aliens and guardians to shoot. On another note, I guess I will be a passing casual in Destiny since the new FFXIV xpac is releasing tomorrow for early access, still need the other two exotic weapons though so will be on occasionally.

Im still trying to decide if I wanna resub or not to play it some more.

Pons

Neo Member
thanks to Hawkian for running me and Bard through VoG normal in the noobie raid. Much appreciated sir, good times were had.

Does anyone want to help me do VoG? I just got back into the game and im surprised to see my characters were saved from my ps3 to ps4.

Im level 24 I think. Maybe 25. Hunter, I have some ok gear but nothing great. Ive never done the raids because ive never had anyone to play with.

Ill be free tomorrow morning for a while and probably on the weekend too but I dont know when.

Psn is Trotski7

I think if you buy the vanguard or crucible armor, it will actually bum you up a bit.

Does anyone want to help me do VoG? I just got back into the game and im surprised to see my characters were saved from my ps3 to ps4.

Im level 24 I think. Maybe 25. Hunter, I have some ok gear but nothing great. Ive never done the raids because ive never had anyone to play with.

Ill be free tomorrow morning for a while and probably on the weekend too but I dont know when.

Psn is Trotski7

I'd recommend 26 for vog, your almost there. Buy one piece of vendor gear and it should put you over the top. In sure you could get some guys here to carry you through it but it won't be much fun for you. And you don't want your first trip through vog to be like that. Trust me

LTWood12

Thanks for joining me and T-44 for the PoE runs Cloud! Nice that each of us got new exotics tonight. Two bows and a Lord of Wolves!

And thanks Lnkn for joining in on the nightfall!

border

Is there any differences in what you can get out of the chest at the end of PoE between different levels?
You are supposed to get special cosmetic items from your first Skolas chest (ship, class item, emblem). This only happens once per account not once per character. I've also had some people claim they did not get it.

You are supposed to get special cosmetic items from your first Skolas chest (ship, class item, emblem). This only happens once per account not once per character. I've also had some people claim they did not get it.

It is the same loot table for all levels except the first 28 run (first in one character) that you get an Exotic (after that you can get Exotics but it is RNG).

Okay. Makes sense. I had a feeling your first run always dropped an exotic. I've already got my Skolas stuff so I don't really care about those. Well I guess I'll see what Rngesus has in store for me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got my 9th HIldian and 4th HB.

Thanks for the run guys.

^Developers have to come up with a better idea other than a billion ads and enemies being stronger than you. It's played out.

M3Rocket

Yes--only one per account but not sure whether Bungie intended it that way. When you beat Skolas the first time and you don't have an open emblem, shader, or ship slot, you would lose them because they did not get sent to the Postmaster.

Bungie seems to have patched at least the ship part since this week, I've gotten the Hildian Seeker twice this week on two Skolas kills post-patch.

Hi all, surgery was successful
Now onto Recovery and Rehabilitation stage
A lot of Occupational and Physical therapy ahead of me

New me:
Us2ATw6m.jpg

Looking good Gravy, I hope you're back to full strength by the time TKK is out :)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Got my 9th HIldian and 4th HB.

Thanks for the run guys.

^Developers have to come up with a better idea other than a billion ads and enemies being stronger than you. It's played out.
Yeah, but I assume they're saving that stuff for the next raid. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom