• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mine is more like:

Approach encounter.

Draw weapon.

Die.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

:p

I have a tendency to inadvertantly click L3 in tight situations which pulls you out of ADS and start sprinting. It is a bad habit that I don't know how to break. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to cause 1 or 2 deaths per match.

lunlunqq

Anyone willing to help me with NF or lvl32 PoE please? Really need to level up my characters but it's been hard to find help since ToO started... :(

Just wait for Inferno IB.

tumblr_m02o43ka7W1qbbb7uo6_250.gif

P44

Might be the insane lag I've got.

But the Vex is a garbage weapon. I really hate cone fire. They need to pull in the spread a little.

lt519

Tito and TK, checking system storage should be back in a minute, that's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen, at least it was the last round.

Mindlog

Shit. GL to whatever you coming, Zoba. You are good people as far as I know, Did more than plenty to help out around DGAF and those names are never forgotten.

If Bungie ever announces its plans to patch the game I got a funny video to share with everyone. Drunken shenanigans are probably off for me tonight. Already pretty lit and the night is still young.

Ok guys emergency DGaf meeting!!!!!!

Please we need to talk. Now. Who's all here? I usually wouldn't do this. But I feel to uncomfortable not to share.

I think if I played regular crucible consistently I'd go crazy. Vastly inferior to IB and Trials.

Can be terrible, but also can be amazing if you get good luck with matchmaking.

Had some pretty epic games in Skirmish as of late. Control is a different story.

Ok guys emergency DGaf meeting!!!!!!

Please we need to talk. Now. Who's all here? I usually wouldn't do this. But I feel to uncomfortable not to share.

Is it not something you want to share here?

noomi

I assume math is talking about the zoba situation.... Hope that everything is alright with that....

I realize people need to take a break everyonce in a while but I trust that's where it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom