• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERMint13

The "A" team will get slaughtered each time they try to push on C against a decent team. This would lead to both teams camping, running down the clock, only to fight it out over where this cap point is. I would've preferred almost any other map except Twilight Gap.

The cap during elimination was between A and C. The flat area outside the circle room.

PuMa

What if the control point is in the lake between C and A?

Yeah, that's what we don't know yet. They have moved the control point from the usual B location in the past. The lake is too easy to snipe from A. I think it would have to be in that middle circular room.

JonCha

Finished Vault of Glass for the first time with, honestly, a very good group of randoms that steamed through in around an hour. That said, I got garbage drops - mostly shards and one chest piece. I guess Hard Mode is the way to go.

Trace

Banned
Finished Vault of Glass for the first time with, honestly, a very good group of randoms that steamed through in around an hour. That said, I got garbage drops - mostly shards and one chest piece. I guess Hard Mode is the way to go.

That's better than most TBH. VoG armor was almost impossible to get a full set from normal.

That's VoG for you.

CE is a weaker raid, but the drops are way better.

And you guys probably have the ones with elements, don't you?

I uttered some sort of dismay, I'm sure. I have the same reaction to PWHudson, who always shows me his. "Hey I had to go all the way to Mercury to get this!"

(sobs quietly in the corner :p )

It's all I have left man. I can't kill Skulos, and can't get through ToO without being carried...

Finally leveled up my Titan to finish up the Platinum and, with that, dual Guardian Lord status has been obtained!

Thanks to the DGAF community for providing a stress free environment to get the harder ones done on PS4, you guys rock. Fingers crossed for new Taken King achievements/trophies!

and still no Gjallarhorn. bungie pls

JonCha

The Hunter exotic on sale this weekend is worth picking up. There are many situations where going invisible can be far more useful than a 4th GG shot - getting a tricky revive, hiding from enemies to recover health, picking up some faraway ammo during an elemental burn activity, capping a mine in Prison of Elders... don't pass it up.

As for weapons, Ice Breaker is a classic. Before Gjallarhorn's DPS potential was figured out, Ice Breaker was the poster boy everyone deemed the most important element in a PvE arsenal.

Prison of Elders has a lot of activities with Juggled and Majors in your face. Invective is a great asset - a shotgun with regenerating ammo works wonders in PoE. In PvE, my exotic slot belongs to Gjallarhorn, Ice Breaker or Invective most of the time unless I'm just messing around and want to play with silly builds.

If you play PvP, that's a whole other world though. Stuff you'd never look twice at in PvE become your most powerful tools in the Crucible. Knucklehead Radar for radar while aiming your primary is a favorite of mine for PvP.

Thanks for replying.

I actually got Khepri as a drop a while back, I think from an Exotic engram or maybe PoE, and I didn't really rate it at the time. Perhaps it's worth messing aorund with though.

Finally leveled up my Titan to finish up the Platinum and, with that, dual Guardian Lord status has been obtained!

Thanks to the DGAF community for providing a stress free environment to get the harder ones done on PS4, you guys rock. Fingers crossed for new Taken King achievements/trophies!

and still no Gjallarhorn. bungie pls

Congrats! The flawless we ran will always be one of my favorite gaming moments.

I'm the opposite of a hoarder, in Destiny and in life.

One of the things that bonded me to my fiancé was our mutual love of throwing things away xD

That's pretty admirable, I can clean out my vault by sharding two GHorns but I just can't bring myself to do it. At some point I'll do it and I hope it reincarnates in the hands of someone who needs it. Other than that I have so much stuff in my vault that COULD have some use after a patch or two.

SkylineRKR

I like Kephri's Sting. I usually had to swap to BD to revive others in NF etc. With KS I can keep Gunslinger and still do it. Primary weapon loader is great too. I usually use Sanction customs with handcannon loader and Iron breed for Scout but this one has them all.

Holy crap LFG. 1 guy had his brand new Hard Light and kept dying and saying "WTF", about 7 deaths in the first set of waves.

The other guy was using VoC, Ice Breaker and Hunger on VOID after he asked me what the burn was -_-

Terrible terrible terrible.

nOoblet16

Thieves Den?

kBp9JW0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom