• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I had 1 roll left... exactly 1 roll left. I did it on my 508th reroll. I farmed all week to get weapon parts and glimmer and I DID IT!!!! Most frutrating thing ever but damn it feels good now.

6S91iho.jpg

Only 3 times in 508 rolls that I've gotten Hidden Hand with Unflinching. The first 2 times didn't have either Shortgaze or Ambush.

Now to level this baby up for trials

Proof that I had no more rolls left!

Mqnusuc.jpg

Man, I'm right fucking there with you. I've rerolled that exact weapon around 330 times so far and haven't gotten close to what I want yet. I think I've had Hidden Hand and Unflinching roll together 5 times now, and each time without Shortgaze. Once they even rolled back to back... sigh, what a tease.

This map might be the worst I've ever played in Destiny...
Barely any space to maneuver, I might sit this week out. Would take Cauldron any day over this.

This map is humbling me. Big time.

Then again, I hated Cauldron last Friday, and I was pretty into it/good at it by Monday. Not giving up!!!

I played thieves den just the other night for the first time, and I didn't mind it. Did pretty well.

Mind you this is scrubby regular Crucible - probably a WHOLE lot different with ToO opponents.

Striker time! Maybe double grenade even.

This map is humbling me. Big time.

Then again, I hated Cauldron last Friday, and I was pretty into it/good at it by Monday. Not giving up!!!

So funny, we were 3-0 behind and we decided to rush to where the flag would spawn. We camped there until they popped their GG and wrecked them. They were getting so frustrated that we actually won 5-3 XD

I took screenshots of my characters at the start of the game and the start of every major expansion. Here is the "destiny" of my characters so far:

My Titan is always max level and gets the best gear. My warlock's destiny is to always wear The Heart of Praxic Fire, apparently. And my Hunter is the red-headed step-child. Never max level. Mostly vendor gear.

457 hours. (Which is 7% of all the time since launch).

JonCha

I'm trying to get a group for level 34 PoE but I'm not sure the added difficulty is worth it. If there are still spaces for level 32 just add me at itsjoncharles. I'm level 33.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Asking again because I left many details out earlier.

Have any of you guys ever seen anyone jump glitch into the walls during the Nexus fight? I attempted the weekly with a couple of randoms that did that to me. I guess they figured I would just take care of the level 32 boss fight by myself.

bitsurugi

Mercury get!

I sniped (!! lol !!!) and the Mercury chest gave me for that.... wait for it.....

... wait for it....

No Land Beyond! :/

Asking again because I left many details out earlier.

Have any of you guys ever seen anyone jump glitch into the walls during the Nexus fight? I attempted the weekly with a couple of randoms that did that to me. I guess they figured I would just take care of the level 32 boss fight by myself.

Glitched thruogh the walls? are you sure they just wernt out of sight or lagging really far behind?

grief

Would anyone with a moderately strong back be interested in setting up a play date with me this weekend? I really wanna see Mercury before I burn out and retire until TTK.

LiK

Jeff Gerstmann making his complaints directly to Luke Smith and another dev from Bungie on E3 live show was pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom