• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to try for armor, I'm in. Want to do it twice. Both guardians are 34, 365 primary thorn and 331 special/heavy. I'm not great, but I'm average-ish.

PSN - rolyreyes

SpecX

Great, talked my team into playing the trials this weekend so I might have a chance at the chest armor for my titan to hit 34, but looks like I wont be getting those 5 wins with the map being thieves den :(

I had 1 roll left... exactly 1 roll left. I did it on my 508th reroll. I farmed all week to get weapon parts and glimmer and I DID IT!!!! Most frutrating thing ever but damn it feels good now.

6S91iho.jpg

Only 3 times in 508 rolls that I've gotten Hidden Hand with Unflinching. The first 2 times didn't have either Shortgaze or Ambush.

Now to level this baby up for trials

Proof that I had no more rolls left!

Mqnusuc.jpg

spyder_ur

Ah...Friday around 1 - when everyone complains about whatever map is this week's ToO.

I don't have a real problem with this map. Thought the ToO map might be one of the new Clash ones again so I played it a bit over the last couple days.

I had 1 roll left... exactly 1 roll left. I did it on my 508th reroll. I farmed all week to get weapon parts and glimmer and I DID IT!!!! Most frutrating thing ever but damn it feels good now.

6S91iho.jpg

Only 3 times in 508 rolls that I've gotten Hidden Hand with Unflinching. The first 2 times didn't have either Shortgaze or Ambush.

Holy fuck. I got my perfect roll in like 60 tries and already felt like it was too much.

th3dude

6S91iho.jpg

Proof that I had no more rolls left!

Mqnusuc.jpg

Congrats! May I ask how you went about your farming? I am in dire need of weapon parts.

Congrats! May I ask how you went about your farming? I am in dire need of weapon parts.

Thanks! Of course. I farmed Gatekeepers checkpoint to get 25k Glimmer (pop Blue Polyphage, go in a clockwise circle to kill the hobs, 592 glimmer, wipe and repeat). Best with 3+ people. Then, I bought the Trials weapon which you need I think 7 wins. I bought that repeatedly and dismantled them, to deplete back to 0 glimmer. I would do that a few times until I had both 100+ weapon parts and 25k-ish glimmer.

This map might be the worst I've ever played in Destiny...
Barely any space to maneuver, I might sit this week out. Would take Cauldron any day over this.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Thieves Den? Oh no... I was just talking with friends last night about how that map seemed like it'd be terrible for ToO and I hoped it'd never get selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom