• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Boots will be the least sold exotics, assuming a random distribution, because there's so little of them. There's only 4 in the entire repertoire. There's more Exotic chests, gauntlets or helmets *per class* than boots in total :p
Hey, he sold both boots during the last expansion. I assume it'll happen again!

Can someone explain this meme to me? lol

Giantbomb did a live stream a while back of running through VoG Hard Mode and Brad was using a Suros Regime. Luke Smith from Bungie was watching apparently and when Brad emailed him weeks later about doing an interview, Luke responded with just: S U R O S R E G I M E

...because... well... who uses Suros in VoG lol

LiK

Giantbomb did a live stream a while back of running through VoG Hard Mode and Brad was using a Suros Regime. Luke Smith from Bungie was watching apparently and when Brad emailed him weeks later about doing an interview, Luke responded with just: S U R O S R E G I M E

Suros was actually my main in VoG before the nerfs.

420bits

So i noticed you can shard the token of flight etc. for 10 rep each.

I also noticed that sharding a weapon / armorcore doesnt give you anything :C

macewank

So i noticed you can shard the token of flight etc. for 10 rep each.

I also noticed that sharding a weapon / armorcore doesnt give you anything :C

they patched in that token rep thing a couple weeks back. sorely needed. i think i've got like 15 of each of them at this point! (i haven't bothered to destroy yet)

Suros was actually my main in VoG before the nerfs.

same.. haters gonna hate, but Suros was one of the best, if not THE best primary gun in the game for a good period of time imho.

I used to. When it was good and I had no other good primaries.

LiK

they patched in that token rep thing a couple weeks back. sorely needed. i think i've got like 15 of each of them at this point! (i haven't bothered to destroy yet)

same.. haters gonna hate, but Suros was one of the best, if not THE best primary gun in the game for a good period of time imho.

Yea, it took TWO nerfs to make it useless. I loved it.

I think fig used it a lot before the nerfs.

Okay, any good plays for snipers or is it all shotgun?

It's all shotgun, but because I don't have a good one I snipe ;) We started out ridiculously bad with a 0-3 and then we went 9-0 without the mercy. Sadly my internet acted up again and got kicked from our second run where we had a 3-0 on our ticket...

Got a solar Summoner, while the silver package gave me a Truth and the gold package gave me the Astral Horizon, don't know if that is any good.

rNilla

No, you just have to drink more.
Edit: spot on wafer man

it.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom