• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suros was actually my main in VoG before the nerfs.

Yea when I first started running VoG it was my main as well.

they patched in that token rep thing a couple weeks back. sorely needed. i think i've got like 15 of each of them at this point! (i haven't bothered to destroy yet)

same.. haters gonna hate, but Suros was one of the best, if not THE best primary gun in the game for a good period of time imho.

I used to. When it was good and I had no other good primaries.

I think fig used it a lot before the nerfs.

S U R O S R E G I M E

Tried and true ;) There was a time when that's all you ever heard in Iron Banner and Crucible - now it's the friendly sting of Thorn.

--

TOP OF PAGE... Uhh... GIFS!!!!

4URnNH7.gif

FacglP4.gif

Tus2edM.gif

NHPoQkb.gif

9WoWwTR.gif

Hello destiny gaf first time posting in this OT im lvl26 hunter looking for people to try my first temples of Osiris with :) i bought the 3 buffs PSN is FFXIGaiaknight

Looking at Unstable stream, it didn't seem that way. they make it look too easy.

We got slaughtered on our first ticket (0-3, never played this map before), went back in and destroyed everyone for our first Mercury of the week. Sadly got kicked out of the game in our second run, so I probably have a loss now :(

ethomaz

Banned
Ohhhhhh wait I played it.

It is a new map in HoW.

I played it one time to get the grimorie card... took me a lot of matches to see this map in rolling.

PS. I never saw this map again in any Crucible mode.

ultrazilla

PS4. Lvl 34 hunter. Maxed crest of alpha lupi, max ghjally, max thorn. Looking for two experienced lvl 34s for trials run. Psn is Kaijuseijin

Bite your tongue EJ! Lol

Hope you guys are kicking butt. :)

Look at that epic epic troll by Hudson.

EPIC

Messenger PWH, Messenger

We got our butts kicked, never played this map before. Second try we got to Mercury, but the funny thing is that something weird with the chat happened. Everyone sounded like robot dinosaurs and Grim was not even in the party. But we kept on winning so I wasn't allowed to restart my PS4. Have you ever heard a robot swearing?

Congrats! You guys are beasts.

Congrats once again. Actually never seen you guys play. But you guys are consistent. Every week to Mercury.

Thanks guys! We're not PvP gods like Unstable, Zoba, Nightly but we're definitely a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom