• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Posting my PSN name all over this page when everyone's looking to do Trials, and no one wants to rock the crucable with the coolest cat West of the Mississippi

PSN: joshcbrugby

phen0m24

Are there more scrub teams in Trials this week trying for Messenger?

This defines me.

We got our butts kicked, never played this map before. Second try we got to Mercury, but the funny thing is that something weird with the chat happened. Everyone sounded like robot dinosaurs and Grim was not even in the party. But we kept on winning so I wasn't allowed to restart my PS4. Have you ever heard a robot swearing?

Thanks guys! We're not PvP gods like Unstable, Zoba, Nightly but we're definitely a good team.

Robot swearing? Hmmm. Maybe in a Transformers movie lol

You guys rock and are fun to play with. Glad to see my t-Rex homeboy on Mercury too. :)

Robot swearing? Hmmm. Maybe in a Transformers movie lol

You guys rock and are fun to play with. Glad to see my t-Rex homeboy on Mercury too. :)

Unfortunately the T-Rex was not there, but he'll get there one of these days. And hopefully you too, your long awaited Scholar waits for you ;)

Fun he says...Trials is serious business.

Hi Grim! I was holding off on swearing when doing the weekly with Colonel's kid, but it flowed richly in ToO. Serious business indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom