• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit

Was 1v3 on heavy round Osiris with my machine gun and came out on top.

BTRD is love

tumblr_n71hnslTdd1rq6icwo4_250.gif

Robinson and co: where is the capture point?

I want to try campaign there, but we've never had it spawn so far . . .

It spawns at the little outside part, where all the tunnels end up. Not on the ship side, but the exact opposite side.

Watching Unstable carry Gaia, our new lvl 27 hero, to Mercury might have been the best thing I've seen. The GAF-colored chat was going crazy.

It spawns at the little outside part, where all the tunnels end up. Not on the ship side, but the exact opposite side.

Watching Unstable carry Gaia, our new lvl 27 hero, to Mercury might have been the best thing I've seen. The GAF-colored chat was going crazy.

Where is that in relation to the outside spawn?

blazeuk

Didn't take long to get my first message of the week from Trials, after we won the first game;

hOzXRgq.png

I only went 6-1 in that game too, haha. Didn't do too well going for flawless after that though, we ended up going up against tons of decent teams.

It was a great stream moment :)

From the outside spawn you go straight via the right side. You'll end up at the "balcony" like part and some really small tunnels. The flag will spawn somewhere on the balcony part.

From the inside spawn take the left door and straight forward to reach the same part.

Here's a pic:

http://db.destinytracker.com/activities/744855121-thieves-den

Ok, cool. Sorry, it was hard to picture while I was playing, but once we found it, it worked well.

Until they started chucking a million Firebolt grenades :(

Learning the map. Starting to do a little better. Sorry I had to get off, guys, but RL is calling. At least until I do my Dark Souls II ladder match later :p (I'm ranked #6).

Didn't take long to get my first message of the week from Trials, after we won the first game;

hOzXRgq.png

I only went 6-1 in that game too, haha. Didn't do too well going for flawless after that though, we ended up going up against tons of decent teams.

The truth about you finally comes out! What a jerk.

Mindlog

Hello destiny gaf first time posting in this OT im lvl26 hunter looking for people to try my first temples of Osiris with :) i bought the 3 buffs PSN is FFXIGaiaknight
That's fantastic.

My Hunter hit level 7 with New Monarchy and got my first New Monarchy shader. I'm usually roll with Dead Orbit, but NM is definitely less stingy.

Hopscotch Pilgrim remains a myth,
Bug gloves leveled. Last piece of armor left is the Titan orgy mask.

Did like a billion Wanted bounties.

Got 0 keys.
I've gotten three on one character over the past two weeks. And another gaffer said that you're guaranteed one from Petra for your first wolf bounty for the week.

Are you doing the reef bounties? Or just patrolling and taking on the Wolves when they drop in?

And speaking of not getting what you're looking for, I foolishly took on the Krota raid and VoG on hard expecting to get some etheric light, but I guess those raids don't count as 'end-game activities' since House of Wolves. I thought all end-game stuff would grant some, but now its only the Trials and the Prison that drops em? Was still a good time, though with plenty of cheese (OK guys, now everybody wipe so we can set up for this next thing, etc), and I can at least ascend the gear I picked up...

... assuming I ever get me some Etheric Light ;p

M3Rocket

I've gotten three on one character over the past two weeks. And another gaffer said that you're guaranteed one from Petra for your first wolf bounty for the week.

Are you doing the reef bounties? Or just patrolling and taking on the Wolves when they drop in?

And speaking of not getting what you're looking for, I foolishly took on the Krota raid and VoG on hard expecting to get some etheric light, but I guess those raids don't count as 'end-game activities' since House of Wolves. I thought all end-game stuff would grant some, but now its only the Trials and the Prison that drops em? Was still a good time, though with plenty of cheese (OK guys, now everybody wipe so we can set up for this next thing, etc), and I can at least ascend the gear I picked up...

Etheric Light from HoW end-game activities (PoE + ToO) and random NF drop.

Kyoufu

I've been doing the bounties from the Reef, yeah.

To get Etheric Light you can do Nightfall too for a chance of one dropping. Is it me or is Omnigul the worst strike in the game? I hate the last part of that strike. :(

ethomaz

Banned
Some issue at work made me left my fireteam ToO... sorry guys.

BTW the map is really weird... it makes me fell lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom