• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Watching kadey trying to get a flawless before running some errands outside: that is some high level suspense here.
They are 8-0, lose the first 2 rounds, come back to 4-2, before choking and losing 5-4.
Mercy boon got them covered, but that last match right now is tight.

EDIT: that heart breaking last loss. :(

Deku Tree

Watching kadey trying to get a flawless before running some errands outside: that is some high level suspense here.
They are 8-0, lose the first 2 rounds, come back to 4-2, before choking and losing 5-4.

8-1 last match 5-4 in OT. Heartbreak.

To get to 80 he would've needed over half of the matches he had played so far in addition, or about 4.3 more hrs.

I don't understand why you brought this up again.

Again I don't want to add to that discussion, I was just saying he had 50+ games where kadey though it was 30 something...anyway don't want to continue this.

EDIT: that heart breaking last loss. :(

8-1 last match 5-4 in OT. Heartbreak.

oh that is terrible indeed, but this is the nature of trials. Knowing Kadey, I'm sure she will keep on playing till she gets her flawless, she isn't one to give up :)

We were down 0-3 on Noomi's last match. I played my worst Trials match ever, but we bounced back and won. Mercury for all!

Teabagging the team who teabagged you when they thought they'd run away with it, then watching them rage quit while you crouch over and over again... Priceless.

noomi

We were down 0-3 on Noomi's last match. I played my worst Trials match ever, but we bounced back and won. Mercury for all!

Teabagging the team who teabagged you when they thought they'd run away with it, then watching them rage quit while you crouch over and over again... Priceless.

That was fucking epic dude, thank you and wicked for the help.

Bastards were up, teabagged us, and we brought it back strong for the win. Justice... it was so sweet :D

That was fucking epic dude, thank you and wicked for the help.

Bastards were up, teabagged us, and we brought it back strong for the win. Justice... it was so sweet :D

fucking LOL, way to go.

Also, thanks for teaming up yesterday, guys. I finished off my second trip to Mercury in the wee hours of the morning with Drizz and Ruben.

EDIT: Same thanks to you Bitsurugi! Good luck with that hunter.
I look forward to your warlock.

WHAT IS DONE CANNOT BE UNDONE

TITAN DOWN!

Bitsurugi went from 3, to ''only'' 2 titans... and now a hunter! ^^

Even though everyone fully agrees on the #TitanMasterRace fact, you've made a wise decision. Hunters are a blast in PvP and lots of utility in PvE as well. The added gameplay variety is by far the biggest reward, so much so that I'd even recommend you sacrifice your 2nd #TMR to the Warlock Scrub Lords. Especially with the new subclasses coming, it's by far the best way to play for crazies with 3 characters.

SgtCobra

I really really REALLY hope TTK brings some more variety in pvp. Using the Hawkmoon and TLW has been fun for a while but the crucible is being dominated by handcannons. It's just getting boring after all those months. I miss the times of using an Auto and Fusion Rifles, the Pulse Rifle buff is a great step into the right direction but it's just not fun anymore. Perhaps I need a very long break just like when TDB dropped.

Oh man these stress-free crucible games were fun Colonel, we should definitely do that again!

Finally got a decent roll as well on my Party Crasher. Agressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Rodeo. Not perfect but I'll take it.

bitsurugi

Even though everyone fully agrees on the #TitanMasterRace fact, you've made a wise decision. Hunters are a blast in PvP and lots of utility in PvE as well. The added gameplay variety is by far the biggest reward, so much so that I'd even recommend you sacrifice your 2nd #TMR to the Warlock Scrub Lords. Especially with the new subclasses coming, it's by far the best way to play for crazies with 3 characters.

Yeah, will do that, after the hunter is maxed out, need it for the platinum as well ;)

Besides, got hyped by the PvE possibilities the new hunter subclass will add, i am always up for support play in PvE.

But tbh... the real reason is that i want to finally BLINK! :D

phen0m24

Just wanted to say thanks for EJ and Tears running a little crucible this morning - and siaynoqq who REALLY needed some sleep.. :p

Pleasure playing with you guys and chatting it up. :)

Have a wonderful Saturday, all...

:)

Tears I hope you get your shotgun roll.

EJ and I fared rather well with ours. Hopefully the streak will continue.

BTRD re-roll:
Arc
Hot Swap
Snapshot
Crowd Control

:) Looking forward to using that one.

Oh man these stress-free crucible games were fun Colonel, we should definitely do that again!

Finally got a decent roll as well on my Party Crasher. Agressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Rodeo. Not perfect but I'll take it.

Heck yeah man!! Absolutely. I think the "learn about fellow GAFfer" is as much fun as the game. :)

Still don't want to eat those Droppie candies though
:p

Langy

Anyone need an extra 2 people for a run through the VoG? or failing that does anyone want to group up and see if we can get a full group ready?

Feels like no one wants to raid on a weekend anymore with trials up and running...

bitsurugi

Cosmos just posted that he got perma banned from GAF, apparenlty for some video he uploaded by mistake.

He asked if there is something to be done about that. Feel sorry for him, he was a good member of DGAF.

PuMa

Cosmos just posted that he got perma banned from GAF, apparenlty for some video he uploaded by mistake.

He asked if there is something to be done about that. Feel sorry for him, he was a good member of DGAF.
Jesus what the hell did he upload

phen0m24

WHA?? Oh crap. We could ask Ghaleon for an assist.

What? Really?

What kind of video do you have to upload for that to happen? omg

You were blinking everywhere I must have mistaken you for the hunter master race.

Hahaha, I might be one of the few who uses their Warlock first. It's the character I started the game with and feel the most comfortable with.
But in PvE I almost exclusively roll with my Titan.

oh damn that is unfortunate, he was recently junior-ed as well so this must have been his third strike...it's very hard to come back from a perma ban afaik.

Hahaha, it might be one of the few who uses their Warlock first. It's the character I started the game with and feel the most comfortable with. But in PvE I almost exclusively roll with my Titan.

Same here, I started with hunter so feel more comfortable and also much better with hunter in PvP.

Titan for PvE anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom