• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsurugi

Hehe, my 3 hunters will soon become 2, I plan on making a titan finally. Just not sure if I should do it before or after the release of the taken king.

Absolutely, glad you were able to get there. Drizz and Ruben are both great crucible players.

Interesting, i though I was the only one left with 3 char's of the same class :)

That Skolas kill was the last thing that my titan did before going perma down :)

Lnkn52

Hehe, my 3 hunters will soon become 2, I plan on making a titan finally. Just not sure if I should do it before or after the release of the taken king.

Absolutely, glad you were able to get there. Drizz and Ruben are both great crucible players.

Maybe a Titan before the release and a warlock after release. You will get that xp buff if you get the CE,so that may rush things.

Nuszka

Damn, think i will not be able to play whatsoever until tuesday morning, was hoping to get on the trials on monday evening (fingers crossed) but work and life might be in the way of getting even 3 full hours of playtime between start of trials until reset time :(.
I really, really hope that for tTK Bungie will not introduce events that are restricted to specific days of the week, i know i am missing out on so much over the weekend. Probably one of the reasons i play Destiny so much are the tuesday resets which suit so well with my work schedule.

I don't really care about the bonus items (unless the bonus XP boost on the class items is universal-ish like NF boon) and unless the base digital game goes cheaper than $40 I really won't be coming out worse for wear. But I will wait to be sure :)

C'mon, 40 bucks for 3 emotes is an amazing deal.

I personally wish they would add the ability to change our apperence and genders on our guardians. I want to change my female Titan to a male one...

Would like that too, but I doubt that will happen.

Why does New Monarchy keep giving me emblems? Dead Orbit never gave me an emblem.

This is propaganda and I do not support it.

But you are supporting it by leveling up NM.

Bungie doesn't come here anymore do they?

Not actively but Luke Smith did post recently and they mentioned reading GAF on the TKK Vidoc.

ocean

Banned
I have everything in the game I want. There is no weapon roll, no armor set that I care for which I haven't acquired.

But we all have a white whale. Call me Ishmael. Give me Dead Orbit shaders :(

Nuszka

Dude do it before , i can help out with getting you through the story. So when tTK releases we can hit fools in the head with our hammers. Btw i feel like a new clan should be created for the Sunbreakers class: "Giant hammers" "Thor is on fire" or whatever lol

Future

Yea I'm not sold on that Shortgaze scope either, probably doesn't help that I've been watching a lot of nghtly's streams and he uses the ambush scope and he does OK with it:
https://youtu.be/EU1XMmKlUbQ

Granted I don't think I'll ever be that good, plus it's all about the feel, ambush feels a bit better to me.

Dat questionable last word range. Just melting dudes and can barely see the guy he's shooting sometimes.

Making me just want a I cave and go pure last word and sniper with blade dancer. The most bad ass vids I watch almost always have that combo. Why am I fighting it

We were down 0-3 on Noomi's last match. I played my worst Trials match ever, but we bounced back and won. Mercury for all!

Teabagging the team who teabagged you when they thought they'd run away with it, then watching them rage quit while you crouch over and over again... Priceless.

This should have taken place in Pastrami's Palace.

Rainmaker

Banned
If anyone wants to play ToO with someone that's not very good. No hopes but finally getting a piece of ToO armor would be a nice surprise. PSN: The_Sacred

EDIT: Just need one more.

My problem with thieves den is just the geometry. I keep getting stuck on the map.

Aside from that I like that it allows for both snipers and shotguns.

OkayRene

Apologize if this is a repost, but are there silencers in TK now?

Image%202015-06-20%20at%2012.00.11%20PM.png

Link to video

My problem with thieves den is just the geometry. I keep getting stuck on the map.

Aside from that I like that it allows for both snipers and shotguns.

I couldn't snipe for shit on it. All I kept seeing was a hint of glint from the other guys scope and then bam, dead. Every sniper I came up on knew the perfect head glitch spot.

Nori Chan

Apologize if this is a repost, but are there silencers in TK now?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/400H182g1l2R0f0i0a3F/Image%202015-06-20%20at%2012.00.11%20PM.png[IMG]

[URL="https://youtu.be/e9zEGXzsCQ0?t=320"]Link to video[/URL][/QUOTE]

probably just for looks and not for practice

I have a tough time finding good sniper avenues on this map. Went with shotgun mostly.

I sniped a lot of guys on the control point corridor. Shadow of Veils is an amaaaaaazing sniper. I think I like ti more than my perfect her benevolance.

Also, I can't use shotguns. :(

Namikaze1

I said it before and I'll say it again: House of Wolves needed a raid. Prison of Elders is just not a great replacement. Trials of Osiris is great for PvP players but I'm not going back till Brother Vance is selling the boots with heavy perk for Warlock and Hunter. After that, I'm back to waiting for Taken King. For the time being, I'm just gonna do Nightfalls, the occasional daily, and get through my backlog.

rNilla

I said it before and I'll say it again: House of Wolves needed a raid. Prison of Elders is just not a great replacement. Trials of Osiris is great for PvP players but I'm not going back till Brother Vance is selling the boots with heavy perk for Warlock and Hunter. After that, I'm back to waiting for Taken King. For the time being, I'm just gonna do Nightfalls, the occasional daily, and get through my backlog.
And do a Hawkmoon raid.

Namikaze1

That Thunderlord post... where is it?

Second reminder

We will be doing the latest Mythocast episode tomorrow at 7 PM EST. if you're interested in joining in on the conversation, send toddv360 a pm with your Skype ID. We will be discussing mostly Taken King stuff.

I'm in the same boat as you man, I love this game but man I need to play some games. Like Batman ;)

LifEndz

Does anyone else feel like aquiring etheric light is pointless since The Taken King is right around the corner? I've been playing like crazy trying to get all my weapons to 365 (25 weapon parts per exotic is painful), but it feels like I shouldn't even bother because in September year 2 begins and I'll have to do this all over again.

rNilla

Does anyone else feel like aquiring etheric light is pointless since The Taken King is right around the corner? I've been playing like crazy trying to get all my weapons to 365 (25 weapon parts per exotic is painful), but it feels like I shouldn't even bother because in September year 2 begins and I'll have to do this all over again.
This is how I've felt about House and the Prison since the second week. Why bother getting stuff that will soon be invalidated and isn't that great to begin with? Now with the reveal it's even clearer bigger and better things are on the way.

JB1981

Can't believe I just wasted all that time on the Urn of Sacrifice. Had no idea I would be getting 279 defense gauntlets. Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom