• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
You laugh but I did just that for NF this week. Ask Robinson, fallen and hive alike were overwhelmed with feelings of terror. Dregs were so paralyzed with fear, they couldn't run from the 65 rounds it took to kill them.

Can confirm, I was merely a sidekick with my Void Summoner. They didn't stand a chance.

Need 1 more for Trials, will try to get a decent run going but can't promise anything.

PSN: blazeuk

Edit: Full

Did you get it done with Siaynoqq and Gaz?
Still can't get on but feel terrible if I messed up a run to get to at least 5 wins.

I ascended Atheon's Epilogue because it dropped on my very first Atheon kill and will always be near and dear to my heart. A void primary before any AR nerfs was invaluable during early VoG days. Nobody knew wtf a void shield was before that.

But mainly I ascended it to recreate this picture from September:

CGtR7AoUkAApkmK.jpg:large

I ascended Atheon's Epilogue because it dropped on my very first Atheon kill and will always be near and dear to my heart. A void primary before any AR nerfs was invaluable during early VoG days. Nobody knew wtf a void shield was before that.

Different emblem. :p

Got to Mercury last night.
Bought 1000 weapons parts from Brother Vance.

I don't get to Mercury too often.
And I got plenty of shards still.

GAF: Should I buy another 1000 weapons parts before reset?

the cost is approx 1000 shards per 1000 weapons parts... And ten trips back and forth from the tower to the reef.... Maybe I could buy another 500 lol.
Just to be clear, you're saying you are trading in your shards for glimmer and then purchasing the messenger and dismantling it, right? Or is there something here that I don't know?

You laugh but I did just that for NF this week. Ask Robinson, fallen and hive alike were overwhelmed with feelings of terror. Dregs were so paralyzed with fear, they couldn't run from the 65 rounds it took to kill them.

No, I actually have upgraded my Epilogue. Was using it in IB and wanted that extra damage. Went from 9 damage to 10 lol. Wasn't fully upgraded tbf, but still.

I ascended Atheon's Epilogue because what the hell other void primary am I gonna use? Word of Crota?...yeah right, fuck that shit.

Plus Atheon's is just really fun to use in a stupid way.

Oh and I don't know if anyone has seen what the sunsetting shader looks like on a titan with the ACDC gloves and some PoE gear, but it looks fucking incredible in my opinion.

Nope, we went into a bit of a downward spiral after your internet died, struggling to get a good run of wins together now.

Aw man, it is still down for me. There have been over hundreds of complaints but the provider still doesn't recognize that something is wrong with their services...

Deku Tree

So far since HoW I got a

Void Summoner
Void Jewel
Void Agis Kell
Void Scholar

I should probably dismantle my Word of Crota and AE. Running out of space again. RNG is stuck on Void for me.

Yes exactly. It's the most efficient way to farm weapons parts if you've got 7 wins in ToO.
Right on. Unfortunately I don't have a metric fuckton of shards line everyone else. Wish I did though, because I have about 60 weapon parts right now and that's nowhere close to what I need to feel comfortable reforging.

Different emblem. :p

different fusion rifle

different stat distribution

drizzay you have failed!

Much worse stats than before too. I'd rate this 2/10. Would not compare again.

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuu....... You've won this round DGAF, but I'll be back!
Actually this gave me a good laugh :p

That fusion is long gone (void Final Rest), but PFoil is a nice replacement. I sharded all my OG-VoG gear so getting comparable stats will be tricky. But I've still got that ugly Queen's Emblem!

I'd take Word over AE any day.

I should probably dismantle my AE.

Blasphemers. You don't deserve its majesty.

Deku Tree

Right on. Unfortunately I don't have a metric fuckton of shards line everyone else. Wish I did though, because I have about 60 weapon parts right now and that's nowhere close to what I need to feel comfortable reforging.

If you want to grind weapons parts you can glimmer farm at normal mode gatekeepers. You get about 110-120 weapons parts from brother Vance per 25k glimmer and grinding that takes about 30-40 minutes at NM GK.

mcz117chief

Hi, guys. I recently started playing Destiny and I have a few questions.

1) How does weapon damage in pvp work ? Or rather, how does gear work in pvp in general ?

2) Is there any reason to keep for example a revolver when I found a stronger scout rifle or vice versa ?

3) Are there any cutscenes in the game ? I got to the Moon and so far there was only the intro.

4) Is there anything to do in the game once I finish the story besides pvp ?

5) any permanent melee weapons in the game ?

Lima

Why does Rahool not accept the royal amethyst stuff eh? I ran out of glimmer rolling a weapon. Had to go back to orbit, load up the reef and go to master Ives to turn them in. Now back to the tower to the gunsmith to keep rolling. Stupid.

Deku Tree

Why does Rahool not accept the royal amethyst stuff eh? I ran out of glimmer rolling a weapon. Had to go back to orbit, load up the reef and go to master Ives to turn them in. Now back to the tower to the gunsmith to keep rolling. Stupid.

They probably didn't get around to re-coding rahool for the queens glimmer consumables.

EL CUCO

Happy Father's day, Guardains!

I got about 200 glimmer left after attempting to reforge my 2nd HB. Gonna be singing Old Mc Guardian had a farm all day if this keeps on.

Not even sure why I'm reforging it when I have at least 3 other excellent snipers for PvP.

Hi, guys. I recently started playing Destiny and I have a few questions.

1) How does weapon damage in pvp work ? Or rather, how does gear work in pvp in general ?

2) Is there any reason to keep for example a revolver when I found a stronger scout rifle or vice versa ?

3) Are there any cutscenes in the game ? I got to the Moon and so far there was only the intro.

4) Is there anything to do in the game once I finish the story besides pvp ?

5) any permanent melee weapons in the game ?

I'll anwser these asap. Playing right now.

Deku Tree

Happy Father's day, Guardains!

I got about 200 glimmer left after attempting to reforge my 2nd HB. Gonna be singing Old Mc Guardian had a farm all day if this keeps on.

Not even sure why I'm reforging it when I have at least 3 other excellent snipers for PvP.

I was thinking about this recently. We are all reforging like crazy assuming that Bungie will let us keep ascending our old weapons but they haven't promised to do so. And we might not want to if the new weapons have much better perk options.

phen0m24

Agent

I kind of felt bad about this. I'll give the other team credit for mostly not leaving. The game started in their favor even as it only put two of us on a team.

CIBybejWwAIuI4Y.jpg

Dunlop

You can get them from VoG or from non-HoW daily missions.

Thanks, finally managed to raid with Gaf (read: carried my noob ass) and had amazing drops..wnt into the raid with 0 primaries with elemental damage, left with

Fang of Ir Yut
Vision of Confluence
Vex Mythclast

only to realize I need shards lol

Rainmaker

Banned
Anyone think they could help me get the five wins in ToO? We probably won't because I'm pretty bad but it'd be fun to try. PSN: The_Sacred

I've been to Mercury twice and both times I've gotten a solar summoner. Clearly the loot God hates me.

Then again, I've gotten 4 ghorns since I started playing on day 1.

Still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom