• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have NM Gorgons or GK CP? I wouldn't mind farming a little for glimmer-->weapon parts. Just need Cp, I can do it solo.

Yeah it was actually very fun. now I just need to go to Mercury. Got 8 wins last week. Haven't tried this week.

You're probably gone for tonight but maybe tomorrow we can do a run. Just finished helping Unstable w another couple carries, I'm sure we can twist his arm or grab another Gaffer to help out. I should be around tomorrow evening, and I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Blunoise

Does anybody have NM Gorgons or GK CP? I wouldn't mind farming a little for glimmer-->weapon parts. Just need Cp, I can do it solo.

You're probably gone for tonight but maybe tomorrow we can do a run. Just finished helping Unstable w another couple carries, I'm sure we can twist his arm or grab another Gaffer to help out. I should be around tomorrow evening, and I'll keep an eye on the thread.

If. I don't make it to Mecury tonight. I def would like to be considered to join lol

On the plus side, I went up a Vanguard rank after clearing couple bounties during it.

The 'package' was two strange coins. It is me, or have they gotten worse over time?

Yup, a mote of light or a strange coin is the most common reward from leveling up a faction since the last patch.

BibleThump. Don't see you on now but maybe I'll snag it later. I bet solo HM farming is pretty doable with the shotgun buff, worth a shot a least.

I'll be on in about an hour, watching True Detective right now :)

Check with ZW or bombastico, they may have the normal gorgon checkpoint.

One spot for PoE 32. Join Ji66a_Man or border199x.

You're stockpiling cores now? :p

DJ88

If anyone's willing to help me with some Trials, I'd love to try and get to Mercury for the first time. Got to 8 wins last week. PSN is Musiquedj

Greyvvolf

I don't have work tomorrow and would like to try ToO. I'm an average player in mutiplayer though. Anybody interested, add me.

Level 33 Hunter. PSN ID: Greyvvolf

Hammer Forged was silly.

This^^ exactly its felwinters with shot package and hammer forged that one shot from hand cannon distance.I mean what good was removing it only to leave it for those who had it already and even worse they can still reroll the supposed removed perks right now.

I've been playing like crazy the past 2 days. I haven't played Destiny since last year and I'll tell you what, my god have they improved this game by leaps and bounds. I decided to start back up just because of how impressed I was with what Bungie showed of The Taken King at E3 and I'm so glad I started back up.

Hugely improved from what it was.

This^^ exactly its felwinters with shot package and hammer forged that one shot from hand cannon distance.I mean what good was removing it only to leave it for those who had it already and even worse they can still reroll the supposed removed perks right now.

That's my biggest problem with that especially with Final Round snipers. They took it out but either disable it for everyone or let everyone have a chance to get one.

deadduck

But there's not a great deal of distance in old fwl to new fwl, party or the matador. The way Bungie have levelled shotguns has been to give everyone Max ranged shotguns.

No hammer forged, but a barrel mod maxes the range at the expense of stability (oh no Bungie please, not stability) or mag size, which can be better if you have LiTC or Final Round!

I've been playing like crazy the past 2 days. I haven't played Destiny since last year and I'll tell you what, my god have they improved this game by leaps and bounds. I decided to start back up just because of how impressed I was with what Bungie showed of The Taken King at E3 and I'm so glad I started back up.

Glad you're enjoying yourself now! They've definitely changed a ton and made it less grindy. Most of it for the better. Auto rifles are now trash but hopefully get a buff someday.

^ cool, will do blunoise

Long-gone players are in for a big surprise if/when they come back, more changes than I could ever remember. It's unfortunate that vanilla Destiny had such punishing, grind-y systems in place and then TDB was a huge misstep in almost every way. The negative consensus opinion had already taken hold before Bungie was able to start making a lot of positive changes. Everything they've said about TTK seems encouraging that they're still headed on the right track.

Glad you're enjoying yourself now! They've definitely changed a ton and made it less grindy. Most of it for the better. Auto rifles are now trash but hopefully get a buff someday.

Yeah that's the main thing I noticed, that has improved the game immensely. There is so much less grinding. I loved Destiny when it came out and played it from September - December pretty much every day. But man I just got sooooooooo burned out from the endless grind.

Now I feel like I'm acquiring new gear, leveling it, and there's enough different Strikes, PoE, and stuff, its much more enjoyable.

Lima

But there's not a great deal of distance in old fwl to new fwl, party or the matador. The way Bungie have levelled shotguns has been to give everyone Max ranged shotguns.

No hammer forged, but a barrel mod maxes the range at the expense of stability (oh no Bungie please, not stability) or mag size, which can be better if you have LiTC or Final Round!

There is zero difference between an old and new Felwinter. Or a matador, party crasher or judgment for that matter. They all hit the range cap with one of the new range perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom