• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

10866281_408143466059079_7083385258655581492_o.jpg

;)
I wonder what I have to do to get an ice breaker as an award. Not that I need it.

At least you got a Matador :)

sikkinixx

I got a Plan C (fusion rifle) from a level 28 strike. That was unexpected.

I've been playing a lot of PVP lately, trying to get better. So far so good. Some maps I'll get crushed, others I can rack up 15-25 kills which is nice. Though for real... shotgun blinking/sliding is fucking annoying as shit. As is thorn's stupid bleed effect.

You get a lot of legendary drops now, which is nice, but I've gotten Ill Will 3 times now, some crappy assault rifle twice and a sniper rifle twice. I just end shredding them.

Frostburn

I'm late to the news but Zoba, if you ever just want to talk message me on PSN and I'll give you my cell phone number. I know we are just a group of crazy Destiny players here on GAF but people really do care about you. I'm open to talk any time, fight through what you have going on, you can beat this.

Got a Matador 64, rerolled and have agressive ballistics, shot package, smallbore, kneepads

Do I need to leard how to slide around or should I keep rerolling? I have plenty of materials.

Got a Matador 64, rerolled and have agressive ballistics, shot package, smallbore, kneepads

Do I need to leard how to slide around or should I keep rerolling? I have plenty of materials.

I'd keep that. Pretty much perfect except for smallbore but even that one is pretty good

Jabronium

I'd keep that. Pretty much perfect except for smallbore but even that one is pretty good

My Party Crasher has Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore, and Luck in the Chamber. Smallbore reducing magazine size plays well with LitC. That thing helped me slog through IB last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom