• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baliis

Yeah, just jump in. The community here is great. Just be up front about your level and level of experience and you will find plenty of people to see you through.

Will do tomorrow when I have some time.

If people wanna add me, my PSN is same as my GAF name: Baliis

lol - wheelhoss, didn't even realize we were playing together until the end!
8U0mRBJ.jpg

Yea, and I was trying to snipe and scrubbing it up! Oh well.

Wheelhoss, as a frequent GAF train caboose myself, there's honor in not stealing kills that you could otherwise take. The end piece of the bread is the most nutritious as well.

Thanks, man. Good to hear from someone who I know has been to Mercury several times!

SonComet

You only really need 1 good shotgun and/or sniper.
I have a felwinters (aggressive, grenadier, hammer forged, shot package), a party crasher +1 (aggressive, small bore, shot package, litc), a LGH (longview/ambush, hidden hand, hand laid stock, unflinching). I'm happy with those. I have been trying to roll a perfect ash factory and btrd. But I give up. Dead orbit rocket and trials machine gun will be fine.

border

I need to do any PoE32 or PoE34 with my hunter to get my Elder Cypher done. If you want to farm the boss that is cool, or just get separate runs done that is fine too.

Lunar FC

That was your first VoG? We should have run you through normal and explained along the way! Regardless, nice work!

Hehe thanks. I was trying to read guides on my phone when I was down. Finally got a Vex Mythoclast, which I've wanted for awhile.

oh that was your first run? You did great, way better than nilla who was scrubbing everything up :p

He was too busy dancing. Also Gamer @ Heart reaction when he got a Hawkmoon was pretty good too.

adin75

I think I've decided to just delete all my re-rollable weapons. I'm wasting way way too much time trying to gamble for perfect rolls...

Yeah, I've become a 'Meh, that's close enough' kinda guy.

Although I think I've spent more motes on trying to get those damn Purifier Robes :(

EL CUCO

I spent like 60 motes on mine last night. Got shortgaze, hidden hand, injection mold, and surplus (ew). I already have the same perks on LGH with unflinching so I just kept the HB; figured I could live without unflinching especially when I just wanted the HB for revive snipes.
I would love that roll. Injection Mold seems to elude me. Keep getting casket mag....

Just finished using another 50 motes. Now im 90 motes in. And under 2k glimmer. Need a glimmer run bad

I just figure out the dumbest and possibly most game breaking shit about the Golden Gun glitch.
I really believe this shit. It's absurd.

I'll defer to Drizzay on whether or not we should discuss this openly.
You will lose your mind when you know what I know #Buzzfeed.

Getting caught up on the thread now after making it early this morn
but not early enough :p
so this issue may have been discussed in subsequent pages. Even so, I wanted to mention my personal belief: everything should be up for discussion here. Nothing is off limits. Key word, though, is discussion.

If you find a game breaking glitch, let's talk about it and bring attention to patching it. If you hate Trials, let's talk about why and how to improve it. If you're upset about the thread or some DGAFer behavior (especially me), I want to hear about it and make it better. PM'ing me is always encouraged if you'd rather keep an issue off-board. We're all adults who have the freedom and the responsibility to act appropriately when presented with information. Of course everyone is also entitled to a little ranting against the game/devs/thread/members, but anything more than "a little" makes the community unhealthy.

SonComet

Yeah, I've become a 'Meh, that's close enough' kinda guy.

Although I think I've spent more motes on trying to get those damn Purifier Robes :(
I gambled one chest for fun and got purifier robes. I think the trick is that I don't have a warlock... That's how RNG works right?

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Xbox One players, add me! GT is in profile. Looking for more friends!

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Up for a ToO?

Can't atm, but definitely can later or sometime tomorrow! Going to get a friend to lighthouse right now. Just waiting for them to log on, but I do still need destiny friends.

Ramirez

Can't atm, but definitely can later or sometime tomorrow! Going to get a friend to lighthouse right now. Just waiting for them to log on, but I do still need destiny friends.

I added you.

Looking for one to run ToO on the Xbox, no expectations, 5 wins is all I'm gunning for.

Hehe thanks. I was trying to read guides on my phone when I was down. Finally got a Vex Mythoclast, which I've wanted for awhile.

He was too busy dancing. Also Gamer @ Heart reaction when he got a Hawkmoon was pretty good too.

Yeah you got double exotics on your first run, that's insane.

that hawkmoon reaction was awesome, always feels good when someone gets a weapon they don't have and have been trying for a long time,

narmer your time will come

Wheelhoss, as a frequent GAF train caboose myself, there's honor in not stealing kills that you could otherwise take. The end piece of the bread is the most nutritious as well.

I know the feeling. In fact, I set everyone else up for success. According to Destiny Tracker, my PvP stats are shit, but I am in the Top 10% of all players for Average Assists per Game.

You can all thank me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom