• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that one too! All I have is this rusty ol' Felwinter w/ aggressive ballistics, shot package, hammer forged, and final round.

Someday, I'll get a gun with a perfect roll, too (other than VoG guns).

Got a Matador 64, rerolled and have agressive ballistics, shot package, smallbore, kneepads

Do I need to leard how to slide around or should I keep rerolling? I have plenty of materials.

Kneepads (afaik) also adds Bladedancer's fleet-footed perk, so even if you're not into sliding, it's a huge boost. The only thing better would be Reinforced Barrel or Rifle Barreled for max range, but it's not much of a difference. I'd keep it.

ToP love for my final and only true white whale:

gjallarhorn_in_game_sm.jpg

My Party Crasher has Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore, and Luck in the Chamber. Smallbore reducing magazine size plays well with LitC. That thing helped me slog through IB last weekend.
Oh yeah I can see that combo working out pretty well

My matador has battle runner instead of kneed pads and my party crasher has close and/or personal instead of shot package but fuck me if I'm gonna try to keep re-rolling these things. Already spent so much on them and my her benevolence (which I managed to get perfect)

Siaynoqq

Question...

Can I roll my old Felwinter to Shot Package and Rangefinder together? It makes difference?

Cannot roll those together. Shot package is better.

And I'm pretty sure knee pads only extends slide distance; it does not also increase speed. The hunter perk fleet footed increases slide and speed. Also note: hunter perk does not stack with knee pads to further increase slide distance.

macewank

So what levels should I actually be for PoE and the raids and stuff? I'm 31 right now

I tend to avoid content until I'm at least level-1 for it, so at 31 I'd stick to running PoE 32.

If you get a good group, you could probably do any of the raids at 31, even on hard mode.

Baliis

I tend to avoid content until I'm at least level-1 for it, so at 31 I'd stick to running PoE 32.

If you get a good group, you could probably do any of the raids at 31, even on hard mode.

I suppose I should stop being shy and start trying to find groups at some point then.

XenoRaven

The best thing about Titans is that they don't have a knife or dumb space magic attacks. They just punch shit. I know everyone says they have the worst melee but fuck that. You want to get stuff done? You punch it.

XenoRaven

OK I extend my offer to any PvP or PvE content except for Trials, which I am in no position to even attempt. I want to play video gamez.

ich00

The best thing about Titans is that they don't have a knife or dumb space magic attacks. They just punch shit. I know everyone says they have the worst melee but fuck that. You want to get stuff done? You punch it.

Best part of their melee is popping a st-14 bubble in crucible and punching the fools who come in trying to kill me.

ExVicis

I don't know, I kinda enjoy just doing a little hand push and watching something die. It's amusing.

I do have a Titan though because I also will admit punching has some charm.

lol - wheelhoss, didn't even realize we were playing together until the end!

Rudesengan, putting the homie on blast getting out hustled by a level 7.

Wheelhoss, as a frequent GAF train caboose myself, there's honor in not stealing kills that you could otherwise take. The end piece of the bread is the most nutritious as well.

Ken

40 motes, 10k glimmer and nothing to show for.

*goes to vault for more Motes*

I'm going for broke on HB.

I spent like 60 motes on mine last night. Got shortgaze, hidden hand, injection mold, and surplus (ew). I already have the same perks on LGH with unflinching so I just kept the HB; figured I could live without unflinching especially when I just wanted the HB for revive snipes.

SonComet

I think I've decided to just delete all my re-rollable weapons. I'm wasting way way too much time trying to gamble for perfect rolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom