• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Hey any of you guys want to take a 3rd spot AT Skolas? Have to hit the hay and he's as usual not cooperating.

I have to go to bed soon

Whoever has the invites for the twitch chat,
I'm rocking my old twitch account so can anyone send me a invite?
x_iStinkfisT is the name :p

lt519

Whelp either the competition got better tonight or I got worse. Can't understand how a better team tonight couldn't even get past three wins. I think it might be time to hang up the ToO boots for good. Thanks TK, ZW, and Tito for the runs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I use one of those wired XB1 controllers for all my PC games.

Once again, trials fun run or crucible anymore? I can also do things like run sword and pick fights with people.

Hmm new Xbox 1 controller with updated bumpers and a new ps4 controller possibly. I'm game! Xb1 will wait until Halo 5, but I'm interested in this ps4 HORI one.

Here's my ps4 controller now thanks to Destiny
oDNf1Sm.jpg

Zocano

Well. I think I'm done with this expansion/Destiny for now. I'll definitely play for resets for a bit until I think I've had my fill, but I've cleaned out most of the loot I was hunting for and now I have very little to chase.

Time to wait for Taken King, I guess.

FyreWulff

Once again, trials fun run or crucible anymore? I can also do things like run sword and pick fights with people.

I haven't done Trials yet and would just like to learn the gametype. Haven't been able to slot into a group yet. So if a fun run is happening, count me in

XenoRaven

I'll do Trials tomorrow if you're up for it. I want Mercury but all I really care about is the armor piece. Unfortunately I'm now both drunk and tired and wouldn't be able to perform in Trials.

XenoRaven

I wonder if Bungie looked at all the people complaining about Halo having a floaty jump and they said "oh you want floaty jump? HERE'S FLOATY JUMP" and made Titan and Warlock.

Whelp either the competition got better tonight or I got worse. Can't understand how a better team tonight couldn't even get past three wins. I think it might be time to hang up the ToO boots for good. Thanks TK, ZW, and Tito for the runs.

You flatter me lol I'm going to try again tomorrow, I just want those helmets(even for my freaking warlock.)

EL CUCO

I give up on rolling Her Benevolence for tonight. Spent just over 150 motes and God knows how many weapon parts and glimmer for Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, and Injection Mold...and NOTHING.

Don't show this to Drizzay!
It might feed his obsession, get SHADOWED on

I give up on rolling Her Benevolence for tonight. Spent just over 150 motes and God knows how many weapon parts and glimmer for Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, and Injection Mold...and NOTHING.

I've spent over 80-90 motes on both my HB and LGH, got both with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand and Unflinching but no Injection Mold.
Re-rolling is so addictive, just picked up a second HB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom