• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Titan Leveling Log Entry #45-Alpha

"Today I leveled my titan to 13, punched some more stuff, and had fun with bubbles... I think I'm really going to enjoy this..."

:(

Sorry dude, been playing for about 3 hours and it's time to take a little break.

Same plan here, expect 2 nightfalls since my titan jr is still under-leveled. I would like that sniper as well, it's the only PoE weapon I'm missing at this point.

Also... batman hype! Have it pre-loaded on steam and I'm ready to go!
How far are you in the "story"? Since you're 13, I take it you just made it to Venus.

Also, Batman hype! Mine finished pre-loading this morning. Went with the ps4 version.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Exactly! You get to decide what to do with your money. Bungie gets to decide what they think the market will bear. And going by the sold-out status of that edition, their marketing department succeeded. Clearly enough people thought the value proposition was a good one for them.
Honestly, if people wanted to show them that their marketing schemes don't work, they would refuse to buy any kind of add-on DLC that added the stuff from the CE... assuming that is even in the works.

Certainly they should refuse to rebuy the game again via the 80 dollars edition.

I am very average with any hand cannon, thus making me even more of an average PVP player, I don't know. It just seems like you have to have "luck" with the cannons. Idk :p

M3Rocket

G3pnnxA.png

This is the best that my mspaint skill would allow.

And the chart is completely irrelevant.

I don't know how to be clearer--either the contents of the $80 tTK version is worth it to you or it's not. I'm not trying to convince you that it is. It has nothing to do with whether one owns Destiny or not, or whether you're day-1, or whatever. We all have/had equal access to buy it.

If you want the e-motes, there is only currently one edition to get it on. And anyone can decide for themselves whether it's worth that. Bungie isn't "forcing" anyone to do anything. That you think that Bungie owes us--or should have another edition that's "reasonably" priced for those that are "day-1" or whatever is the very definition of entitlement.

Would I welcome a package like you described? Sure! But that's not the point.

th3dude

Jumping offline for a few hours. Should be on around 10 for a bit before we crush Crota HM at 11pm EDT. I'll start inviting as we get close to 11.

Roster reminder for everyone:

# | GAF - PSN
-----------------------------------------------------
1. th3dude - th3dude119
2. Sketch_Turntable - Sketch_Turntable
3. Gammacide - V1ctIm
4. Lunar FC - Unknown_Hero
5. BurningNad - BurningNad
6. GutZ31 - GutZ31 (Our beloved sherpa)

Sending out FRs for tonight raid now. I'm ready to start as soon as everyone else is.

blazeuk

Damn, some horrible games from me tonight in Trials, I think I wasted my bladedancer nearly every time by getting stuck on walls and doorways and just to add to the pain of it all I also walked off the outside edge and blinked off the ship to my death.

Lnkn52

Damn, some horrible games from me tonight in Trials, I think I wasted my bladedancer nearly every time by getting stuck on walls and doorways and just to add to the pain of it all I also walked off the outside edge and blinked off the ship to my death.
Damn my
none existing
jumping skills rubbed off on you.

I don't know how to be clearer--either the contents of the $80 tTK version is worth it to you or it's not. I'm not trying to convince you that it is. It has nothing to do with whether one owns Destiny or not, or whether you're day-1, or whatever. We all have/had equal access to buy it.

If you want the e-motes, there is only currently one edition to get it on. And anyone can decide for themselves whether it's worth that. Bungie isn't "forcing" anyone to do anything. That you think that Bungie owes us--or should have another edition that's "reasonably" priced for those that are "day-1" or whatever is the very definition of entitlement.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. You think I'm entitled, that's fine, that's your opinion. My opinion is that I think you're missing the point entirely.

BondFancy

I honestly have no clue what I have left to do in this game till TTK, of course there's a couple exotics and gear pieces I need, but none are game changing. I have everything "worth" having. September can't come quick enough.

They should offer TTK + Digital Extras for $50. Then I could spend $230 instead of $320.

M3Rocket

Honestly, if people wanted to show them that their marketing schemes don't work, they would refuse to buy any kind of add-on DLC that added the stuff from the CE... assuming that is even in the works.

Certainly they should refuse to rebuy the game again via the 80 dollars edition.

Hear, hear!

Regardless of what us 1-percenters think, Bungie's marketing has clearly been successful whether you agree with them or not. One can argue it could have been more successful or whatever. But not many console games can boast the numbers that Destiny has acquired or maintained since Destiny launched.

Definity

Thanks for those games! I've never had much luck with bladedancer on this map for those same reasons. I've been so close to Mercury now each weekend but still have not been able to pull it off. Maybe next weekend!

Mindlog

Bought all the boons because we also have all the coins.
First match 0-5 stomped XD
Threw that card away and bought all the boons again.
First 8 win card for my Striker Titan. Nice!

Thanks to D-Psipher and Delamarch. Hope the connection works out so we can get you the packages.

GutZ31

Sending out FRs for tonight raid now. I'm ready to start as soon as everyone else is.
If you would, go ahead and make a private chat and send everyone invites to it.
Doesn't need to be private, but I have a large amount of friends online and would rather them not to distract the crew.

M3Rocket

They should offer TTK + Digital Extras for $50. Then I could spend $200 instead of $320.

Right. It would be even better if they just offered the e-motes for $1 each, or $.50, or $5 for all of them, et al. Again, irrelevant. They didn't do that, and yet, enough people saw that the value proposition works for them. Hence, that CE is sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom