• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crucible. Seems to drop far less than the shotguns and sniper though.

Speaking of which, anyone have a list of the Vanguard playlist drops? Any standouts there other than the pulse?
Yeah I play crucible a ton and i've only had it drop twice. I've lost count of how many LGH's I've gotten. And I have to be around $5 worth of Spare Change .25

ocean

Banned
Damn damn damn this is easily gonna be the most brutal Nightfall since launch.

Major Psions can kill you inside a bubble even with blessing (don't know if Armor of Light) on Arc burn. Solar means Centurions and tanks and Spongebon splash damage will be crazy.

I've skipped NF for months because I was tired of them but this sounds like an honestly challenging NF. Definitely gonna run it this week :)

Yay got 8 wins it makes a world of difference having a competent third player on our team.What sucks is my sons been needing Gally and i get my third from a silver package and he gets boots from his:/

ocean

Banned
Variks is selling int chest for hunter and titan, and discipline chest for warlocks.
Also has the shotgun.
Perk effective against which enemy type? I need Fallen perk armor...

Edit: thanks bitsu. Fallen perk = must buy. Every bonus helps for Skolas, and they're pretty damn significant.

Since it's past reset and I'm already in the gorgon maze, does that mean that I'll still have the checkpoint even if I leave? I'm normally not home during reset but I took the night off from work.

Ugh...the scions...forgot about that.

Yup, that arc ground blast seems to travel through pretty much everything. On top of that, the Cabal will be running their solar weapons as well. Sniping behind the boxes might be ok, but Valus will snipe back :p

If you want to make it really cheesy you should jump on top of the ship with an armor-piercing sniper, but I'd rather not do that :p

Shito

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZub7ckgsmg

Damn damn damn this is easily gonna be the most brutal Nightfall since launch.

Major Psions can kill you inside a bubble even with blessing (don't know if Armor of Light) on Arc burn. Solar means Centurions and tanks and Spongebon splash damage will be crazy.

I've skipped NF for months because I was tired of them but this sounds like an honestly challenging NF. Definitely gonna run it this week :)
Well, this strike is the easiest one to solo because you can pretty much snipe at anything during the no revive zones, without taking any risk. The only real danger is the boss itself, if you absolutely don't want to safely cheese him.

bitsurugi

Also: companion app says Skolas is again small arms + lightswitch.

TBH not sure if i should treat small arms as a buff or more as a debuff, since it's kinda meh, sure you get the extra dmg on a primary, but you loose soooo much on special and heavy dmg :/

ocean

Banned
Oh man.

Sudden moment of clarity. Suppressor grenades take Bladedancers, Gunslingers and flaming cheeselocks out of their shorts.

I need to try this in ToO. Striker is probably a better choice for getting kills, but the troll satisfaction of ending a guy's super when he feels he's gonna kill it...oh man, gotta do that.

ocean

Banned
Finally got my Warlock to level 26, how sucky is VoG going to be with him this week?

Also, anybody wanna do a PoE 32?
VoG is super tough at level 26, but it'll be perfectly doable with a party of high leveled experienced players. At 27 it goes a lot better.

Oh man.

Sudden moment of clarity. Suppressor grenades take Bladedancers, Gunslingers and flaming cheeselocks out of their shorts.

I need to try this in ToO. Striker is probably a better choice for getting kills, but the troll satisfaction of ending a guy's super when he feels he's gonna kill it...oh man, gotta do that.

I did this so many times in the first week of ToO when a Warlock self-revived, pretty funny.
I was only using the Suppressor grenade to stop enemies from running away and threw one on a rezzing Warlock by accident, the guy didn't know what to do XD

Shito

Funny, the titan chest at Variks' has more intellect than the hunter's one.
Also, they all have the carry more hand cannon ammo perk: I will probably re-buy all three.

Rofl, holy shit. Never seen that video. I might try it once just because.
Yep, it's worth trying it at least once: really funny to do.
You need a sniper with the armor piercing perk to damage him from there, though.

Lunar FC

VoG is super tough at level 26, but it'll be perfectly doable with a party of high leveled experienced players. At 27 it goes a lot better.

Yeah, I was really hoping Variks would be offering a piece of warlock armor this week..but atleast get my hunter to 33..

ocean

Banned
I did this so many times in the first week of ToO when a Warlock self-revived, pretty funny.
I was only using the Suppressor grenade to stop enemies from running away and threw one on a rezzing Warlock by accident, the guy didn't know what to do XD
I know it cancels your super and stops you from using grenades but does it also stop blink? Because if so....get ready for suppression this weekend I'll go all out.

Shito

Unstable's stream is live! \o/
Black Hammer hype! <3

I would be super happy to see him finally get it, but I also reaaally enjoy those (sloppy) CE runs they do at reset each week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom