• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it cancels your super and stops you from using grenades but does it also stop blink? Because if so....get ready for suppression this weekend I'll go all out.

I'm not sure but my guess is that it does stop blink. What I can remember from the few times I have been suppressed is that I couldn't double jump either.

First time in a while I've got a legendary engram as a drop. I pick it up and it's a class item.

FyreWulff

We just did it again and downed him in like 30 seconds. He didn't even get to walk across the room.

Just unload on him, cheesing would take you longer due to the setup..

Namikaze1

Gonna do my second Nightfall run now. Spots are open. It's a first come first served thing. Just join on me. I'll be in Nightfall.

Dude feel bad , as i almost joined at the end... My 4th btw. Need some HoW exotic though :(
Not a problem. I have 4 on me at the moment. I just know I'll get a legendary weapon with shitty perks from that engram like I always do. Just looking for two specific exotics at this point to complete the Pokedex.

Gonna do my second Nightfall run now. Spots are open. It's a first come first served thing. Just join on me. I'll be in Nightfall.

Not a problem. I have 4 on me at the moment. I just know I'll get a legendary weapon with shitty perks from that engram like I always do. Just looking for two specific exotics at this point to complete the Pokedex.

sent ya a friend request :) FFXIgaiaknight

Nuszka

Same here , think with my luck it will take me all summer: missing titan boots, hunter helmet and boots, warlock helmet. On top of that skolas stopped giving me ciphers so still need lord of wolves and dregs promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom