• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i hate the fact that i can't play for 3 weeks at a time :(

Like i miss out on so many shards and gear :I

Time to quit my job >.>

Top of page edit!

lqN4AcJ.gif

:D

The chest piece from ToO was perfect last week and the boots are perfect this week. More Hand Cannon ammo plus Heavy! Next week needs to be full Intellect gloves.

I never got the ToO gloves, can they possibly drop with a Hand Cannon reloader? Or is it just Special or Heavy reloader?
You can always see possible perk rolls on DestinyDB. The answer to your question is yes: http://www.destinydb.com/items/2520286397-gauntlets-of-the-exile

vctor182

Hmm nice armor for Warlock and Hunter from PoE this week, full intellect and discipline + Hand Cannon ammo + Special ammo + Armor boost vs Fallen

Gordon

Guys i know how to mack all exotic auto rifles and Bad juju great.

Give them Wolfpack rounds.

I mean can you imagine a Bad juju with auto reolad on kills and wolfpack rounds?

I need it.
That would be a cute exotic gauntlet perk. Shots that hit split into three that hit again for ~25% damage each. Call the gloves "The Wolfmother" or some such. Give them to Titans for maximum salt lol

Edit: Hmm even a teensy bit of bonus damage proc'ing every shot would make high-rof ARs and PRs seriously competitive :O

SkylineRKR

I know what Xur is going to sell

2 Thunderlords in a row lmao.

Easiest nightfall strike ever though. Solo takes like 9 horns. And Arc burn too? field day for Fatebringer.

RemiLP

It is,

This is the best alternative to praying for a Ash Factory drop and then spending your life savings of motes, glimmer, and weapon parts to get a perfect roll for a small boost in blast radius.

Tomorrow's Answer has all the perks you'd want in a PVP launcher (Tripod, G&H, Warhead Verniers, Javelin).

How is it compared to the ib rl?

So I hope no one actually thought I was excited for that Arc Summoner last night. I was just out of it lol.

Valus with Arc and Solar? Well I'll be damn.

zewone

How is it compared to the ib rl?

From what I understand, Radegast's Fury is pretty similar to the Ash Factory (with AF being slightly better overall).

If you can get RF to have the perfect roll (Tripod, G&H, Warhead Verniers, Javelin) then it will be slightly better than Tomorrow's Answer.

But the beauty of TA is that you don't have to roll for perks (can't actually) and you'll hardly notice a difference.

I missed my chance at getting 7 wins this past weekend. I actually didn't get above 5. So I missed getting my 1st messenger. I just need the boots on 1 char I think. Might on the others if there's heavy ammo.

Losing in trials gets old, fast. It's all about the team too. Some teams jive better than others.

Gordon

So now that I have a Titan, I need a bunch of armor.

What are the must have Titan exotic armor pieces?
1) Helm of Saint-14
2) Helm of Saint-14
3) Helm of Saint-14
4) Helm of Saint-14
5) Armamentarium

*Disclaimer; you can stick Ruin Wings in there if you like RNG, but I don't so I would rather keep track of my synths and rely on consistent exotics*

Oh and if you want health on orbs your options are Skullfort or Eternal Warrior, or rng

Mindlog

From what I understand, Radegast's Fury is pretty similar to the Ash Factory (with AF being slightly better overall).

If you can get RF to have the perfect roll (Tripod, G&H, Warhead Verniers, Javelin) then it will be slightly better than Tomorrow's Answer.

But the beauty of TA is that you don't have to roll for perks (can't actually) and you'll hardly notice a difference.
Yup. I've invested many many many many weapon parts (my limiting factor) trying to perfect roll Ash Factory. I'll probably just buy a third Tomorrow's Answer. It's more than good enough and for just 500 Glimmer it lets you concentrate on rolling other weapons.

After a few weeks "off", I can play again this week!

Please quote/snip to confirm availability and relate your preferred activities.

Does anyone have, or can anyone get, CPs?

Team 1 - 8:30 PM Eastern
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - prefer to raid (NM/HM Gorgons, HM Atheon, NM DS/Crota, HM DS/Crota would be ideal; I really just want exotic rolls), but I guess I'd be up for some NF/PoE32/34
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) ??
3) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
4) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
6) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??

Unfortunately it's my turn to have family in town and won't be able to play much tonight. I might be on briefly to try and squeeze a NF or PoE in.

EL CUCO

EL CUCO

Nope, best part of this game is using your Gjally as a primary weapon, not blinding a few enemies every two and a half minutes.
Guaranteed clutch blinding>RNG heavy ammo drops. Ruin wings are extremely unreliable. You can get purple everywhere one moment and absolutely nothing the very next.

In addition, Saint 14 comes with Intellect. RW are strength, iirc.

Shito

You can get carried into raids/strikes without story completion iirc but you won't be able to use your checkpoints. For PoE access you need story completion up to the strike afaik.

I don't think you have to do any HoW story for PoE but you do need to do 28 PoE before you can do 32, 34 or 35.
Nope, he's right: you need to complete the HoW "main quests" (everything but the one about the Taniks strike) to unlock PoE 28.
Completing PoE 28 once then unlocks all the other difficulties for it.

Gordon

Nope, best part of this game is using your Gjally as a primary weapon, not blinding a few enemies every two and a half minutes.
Yeah until Ruin Wings dries up and you're just a buff looking dude with special weapon loader complaining about how much ammo he couldn't carry out of the previous zone

Saint-14 turns 90% of encounters into a joke - it is the Gjallarhorn of armour. Seriously jump up on Omnigul's stage, pop the bubble on her and sit there and shotgun her to death at your leisure while she massages her temples and sends adds to feed you ammo and get your super back up before your bubble pops.

Lnkn52

Probably going to be stuck on level 26 for a while, but going to work on leveling up subclasses until I get some more armor.

You already used the armor core for this week? I'll be on tonight to run some raids. We can get a group to get you gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom