• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so that Luke Smith thing really blew up huh? Lol. Wonder if it will be mentioned at all in the WU or if Deej will go straight into what Year One players get.

All of this is pretty weird cuz of what I've seen from Luke's posting here, he seems a bit reserved. I thought the whole interview was pretty funny but I can see why people are boiling over. TTK has lots of things going against it so far, especially feel for our guys across the pond getting extra screwed. Gaming side is especially harsh, tho probably has a lot of dudes piling on that haven't played the game since launch lol.

Anyway, as for Destiny now, kinda impressed Bungie is making me play PoE with these awesome ass armor drops. Gear is still ugly asf mostly but them rollssssss.

I have a level 31 Hunter on PS4 if anyone is up for Nightfall? No mic though

Also have a maxed out Ice Breaker so pretty useful for NF right now

Just wanted to say again that The Messenger is a PvP monster. This was my first match with it fully leveled.

x5PP1U5.jpg

Unfortunately my back wasn't as strong as D-Man-790's back.

Damn fine performance, Grim! Any comments on the best way to use the gun? I've never used a pulse rifle with the "body shots increase precision damage" perk.

Rasenshuriken, haven't seen you in a while!
Did you Horn him to death with the one I didn't steal? ;)

i used one, then i used another. :D
yeah, was on a camping trip with the family and just been busy with RL stuff.
seems like a lot has happened since, and i've just got too much on my plate to try to read everything. guess i'll fill in the blanks as i go.
you've been well?

milkham

told you guys Messenger is awesome in PVP. it can take on HCs pretty well. altho Hawkmoon still beats me.

the prox det happens if they're close enough behind you as well, go on patrol and back up into a vandal or something and fire your rocket

Damn fine performance, Grim! Any comments on the best way to use the gun? I've never used a pulse rifle with the "body shots increase precision damage" perk.

Hit them high on the chest, recoil might do the rest ;) At least that was how it worked with the 3LW.
I had a 7.0 K/D yesterday while using the Eye of Sol, got the 15 HS bounty done in one game, that sniper would be so amazing if it had a little bit more impact.

i used one, then i used another. :D
yeah, was on a camping trip with the family and just been busy with RL stuff.
seems like a lot has happened since, and i've just got too much on my plate to try to read everything. guess i'll fill in the blanks as i go.
you've been well?

It's good to do some stuff out of Destiny and come back fresh! I've been doing well, almost time for graduation!
Yup a lot of stuff happened with E3 reveals and the Luke Smith interview, but I'm sure you'll be up to date soon. I'll probably catch you in the weekend while I'm lurking at Nghtly's stream :p

Incase some like me still have the Eris urn quest get to the last step and launch the mission then dump the quest while eris is talking while loading into the moon it nets you 7500xp each time.Just rinse and repeat using whatever weapons and gear you need upgraded its super fast leveling.

Got my messenger last night half way through with maxing it out but man its so easy to hit one to the chest two to the head to proc the perk I swear the guns recoil does it for you.

Edit:launch it at lvl 30 hard btw and sparrow your way to the final battle.

pixxxelz

Incase some like me still have the Eris urn quest get to the last step and launch the mission then dump the quest while eris is talking while loading into the moon it nets you 7500xp each time.Just rinse and repeat using whatever weapons and gear you need upgraded its super fast leveling.

Got my messenger last night half way through with maxing it out but man its so easy to hit one to the chest two to the head to proc the perk I swear the guns recoil does it for you.

Edit:launch it at lvl 30 hard btw and sparrow your way to the final battle.
Thanks I'll try this tomorrow, I haven't done that quest on neither if my characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom