• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea its also nets you 3 motes the fjrst time plus with the 7500xp youll be getting one mote every time you level up so xp and motes as a bonus.

Anyone interested in running hard Vault of Glass, starting from oracles in the next hour?

Id be down ill be on till then can bring a second person if needed also.

Legendkilla3rd

kidko

Incase some like me still have the Eris urn quest get to the last step and launch the mission then dump the quest while eris is talking while loading into the moon it nets you 7500xp each time.Just rinse and repeat using whatever weapons and gear you need upgraded its super fast leveling.

Got my messenger last night half way through with maxing it out but man its so easy to hit one to the chest two to the head to proc the perk I swear the guns recoil does it for you.

Edit:launch it at lvl 30 hard btw and sparrow your way to the final battle.

Holy crap. I'd be scared of getting banned or something for sploits

I'm light level 25, can I join ?

To enter hard VoG you need to be at least level 27. You can enter normal raid at level 25 though.

Yes PSN Priestfact.

Id be down ill be on till then can bring a second person if needed also.

Legendkilla3rd

Depending on how Skolas goes I might be down.

Yep, down for 2 runs.

Cool, send fr to ruthlesbarbarian if I don't have you on my list already.

1. DeathJr.
2. Ji66a_man
3. Legend
4. Legend's son
5. Priestfact
6. Slammin

Starting in one hour.

Lunar FC

To enter hard VoG you need to be at least level 27. You can enter normal raid at level 25 though.

Cool, send fr to ruthlesbarbarian if I don't have you on my list already.

1. DeathJr.
2. Ji66a_man
3. Legend
4. Legend's son
5. Priestfact
6. Slammin

Starting in one hour.

Lemme know if a spot opens up.

GutZ31

Depending on how Skolas goes I might be down.

Whats the modifiers for skolas this time?

I imagine the major threat is still the mobs.
Man-attacked-by-pug-puppies.gif

Just caught up the last few pages:

Fuck off with the red bull 7-11 missions crap. That better not be the only way to get those. I could care less about 50% bonus xp.

Rofl @ Noomi's taken avy with the eyes.

ocean

Banned
Light switch is only a problem because of Small Arms. Shotguns would usually take care of Captains quickly but those few extra shots needed make it dangerously easy for him to swipe you out.

ocean

Banned
Wish those runs were sometimes in EU friendly time, stuck at work as usual :/
I'm also at work in Europe. Let's group up for a VoG tonight after work! I had one other person mentioned they were interested, fresh noob :) always makes the raids more fun when someone is discovering.

Let me know if you'd be available and lets get 3 more.

mcz117chief

anybody wants to join me for some casual play ? House of Wolves and Dark Below story missions, Venus missions, Crucible, etc.

ps4: mcz2345

Sigh. I am considering deleting the character as soon as I get back home and reselling the game. I just don't have any interest left in keeping doing events and Daily Strikes to gather enough currency to upgrade the equipment and weapons to legendaries, at a rate of maybe one piece of gear per week. The last 10 hours I have played seem to relate more to "MMO addiction" than actual "having fun".

Seeing Vault of Glass? I can watch somebody play it in Youtube. After a week off the drug I am not hooked anymore and the game feels like a chore. Also all of my friends hate it and completely decided to never ever buy it or get close to it, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom