• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Hey guys, how's everythi-

*sees Noomi's avatar*

Noomi, nooo! Damn you, Oryx! Damn you to hell! First the wafer and now Noomi! Who will you take next?!

P.S. Batmobile freaking sucks.

Namikaze1

So what's Brother Vance selling this week? And what's the stats on the armor for each class? Is intellect, strength, or discipline? Perks?

Git gud
skrub

Exclusive Red Bull mission is crazy.
I tried. I tried so much. I know it's supposed to feel like a tank but dammit I just can't get around to liking it. And then there's my problem with me always accidentally calling it. They really should have just let us PS4 folks swipe on the touchpad to call for it. The Batmobile is really my only grievance with AK. Everything else is so_good.gif

Except some Riddler trophies. Fuck those.

Lmao I hate this game. Got on with 160 weapon parts, leave with only 2 left and still no perfect roll on my benevolence.

Got real close like 3 rolls in too, had HH, unflinching, QuickDraw, but I had Ambush and the other 5x scope instead of Shortgaze. Of course I had to keep rolling for the God-roll lol.

Fuck!

Zoidberg

No but I'm planning a VoG run this evening on Xbone. I'll have the checkpoint then if you're also on the "peasant's console" :p

I'm a PS4, thanks though!

I just scored the gorgon chest of a random, so if anyone needs a hm gorgon checkpoint, I'm sitting there until required. Get your disappointment piping hot. PSN is jiza88.

noomi

Hey guys, how's everythi-

*sees Noomi's avatar*

Noomi, nooo! Damn you, Oryx! Damn you to hell! First the wafer and now Noomi! Who will you take next?!

P.S. Batmobile freaking sucks.

Haha O_O Good morning nami!

I heard that the batmobile handling is complete crap, I haven't had a chance to play since the PC version is a damn mess right now. Waiting for them to patch it or something, the PS4 version is supposed to be the superior version though

#NoLongerPCMasterRace :(

Oh Christ. I just realized if (when) I get an xbone I'll likely get destiny for it too.

SWEET JESUS SOMEONE STOP ME.

Wait, so your switching to xbox, or will you continue playing on both consoles... that'll be a lot of grinding :eek:

I drink like 1 redbull a day during the work week. Expect a code giveaway every morning.

*hug*

Seriously, even if some of you guys can't get the codes, I'll gladly buy a few extra cans and spread the love as well.

DGAF UNITED!

Zocano

The red bull thing is a hilarious non issue. The Luke Smith interview was definitely bad on them and how it was handled but hopefully the actual content and what legacy players will get what we deserve on Thursday.

Oh Christ. I just realized if (when) I get an xbone I'll likely get destiny for it too.

SWEET JESUS SOMEONE STOP ME.

anigif_enhanced-22764-1409124492-17.gif

Namikaze1

Haha O_O Good morning nami!

I heard that the batmobile handling is complete crap, I haven't had a chance to play since the PC version is a damn mess right now. Waiting for them to patch it or something, the PS4 version is supposed to be the superior version though

#NoLongerPCMasterRace :(
It is crap. Any and all complaints I have about the game revolve around the Batmobile. I'm just not a fan of it.

Oryx can be very.... Convincing... Yes?
What the hell did Oryx promised you guys? A rainbow burn Gjallarhorn? A Hawkmoon with a burn? What?

Sigh. Be right back. Both you and Noomi just keep looking at the pretty flowers. Just keep looking.

noomi

2x judgements chance gave me two PoE rocket launchers... why game?!

Going to do my last 32/34 PoE today and hope for the best, need one piece of titan armor please!

Sane_Man

The red bull thing is a hilarious non issue. The Luke Smith interview was definitely bad on them and how it was handled but hopefully the actual content and what legacy players will get what we deserve on Thursday.

So the fact that they're now splitting out content so only Americans who buy a shitty drink can play it is a non issue?

A 5 minute mission that rewards you with 50 glimmer and 16 planetary mats is content?

I was thinking about the same haha. Epic multi-stage quest, i.e. something like kill 100 wizards and bring the robes fetch stuff that rewards you +36 light boots without heavy ammo.
Or a blue and red shader, we don't have that one yet!

I'm not too worried about this, sure it sucks that it's not available for everyone but I doubt we'll miss out on something great.

Zoidberg

What was your psn again

jiza88, i think you're on my list already.

*the camera slowly plans across the exclusive content ps4 players have had over Xbone players since last September*

Hmmmm.

I think any exclusive stuff is crap. It's their game and if they want to make money doing this sort of stuff, all the power to them. This sort of stuff with Red Bull may not seem like a big deal, but if it goes over well and everyone at Bungie/Rebull ends up rolling in money we may see more solid pieces of content get set aside for these deals.

mil6es

Hey all just got back into Destiny this week via (re-purchasing the collectors addition on PSN 50% off), trying to find an active ps4 GAF clan to join(pref UK based), any ideas?

I'm level 25 warlock if that helps

It is crap. Any and all complaints I have about the game revolve around the Batmobile. I'm just not a fan of it.

Wow, don't get that at all. Only complaint I had was LT/RT and there's an option to toggle battle-mode which completely remedied it. Batmobile is awesome. It can drive up friggin walls. Feels like they nailed every aspect of being Batman all over again. I just wish the PC version didn't look and run like ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom