• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

The Red Bull thing is just dumb as fuck, but whatever.

The majority of people in this thread are on PS4, but everybody's in different clans at this point since they're mostly useless. Just post what you want to do here (like NF or VoG) and it shouldn't be too hard to find some people to help you.

I'm UK based myself, but I play at strange times.

You up for any PVP tonight? I wanna test out my newly reborn Striker Titan.

rNilla

Oh noooooooo i missed it :,(

Would look badass on Illidan Stormrage :I

If you don't mind doing one more on ol' Ludwig Von... <3

Are you taking requests for takenifying avatars still?

Tooken!

yBijvKh.png
gq91jKt.png
vG3iKv7.jpg

noomi

Hawkmoon will one day be sold by Xur. What a beautiful day that will be...

I fully expect it to happen the first day exclusivity is up. A glorious day will be upon us.

You haven't been on twitter and reddit for those Blacksmith shader codes that Bungie were giving out on E3.

I don't mind buying extra cans for DGAF EU.

I lucked out and bought one at launch for a few bucks off of ebay, now I hear they go for unto $100 :eek:

Lnkn52

I fully expect it to happen the first day exclusivity is up. A glorious day will be upon us.

I lucked out and bought one at launch for a few bucks off of ebay, now I hear they go for unto $100 :eek:

OMG, you weren't kidding.
eC1eloy.png

New marketing plan: sell a limited amounts of Red Bull cans, for a limited time, on limited locations.

dB Viper

After running Crota normal x3 since launch, a Swordbreaker finally dropped for me last night. I now have all weps from Crota.

Feels good, lol, but was shocked to finally see it on the screen.

Definity

Wow, that corporate greed with the Red Bull stuff. I did see that Planet destiny tweeted that exclusive mission will be free to everyone on 1/1/16 though.

On another note, I'm in love now with the messenger in PVP. I can finally use secondary and heavy exotics again.

noomi

Wow, that corporate greed with the Red Bull stuff. I did see that Planet destiny tweeted that exclusive mission will be free to everyone on 1/1/16 though.

On another note, I'm in love now with the messenger in PVP. I can finally use secondary and heavy exotics again.

It's a great weapon for sure but shhh, lets not praise it too highly because I'm sure the nerf hammer is right around the corner :p

Anybody need a Hawkmoon? I'm apparently a good luck charm for my people on my fireteam getting them. All 3 of my regular Destiny friends have one now. Latest one dropped last night, for my best friend:

giphy.gif

:(

Shito

Group broke up, PoE 34 must be terrible or something, couldn't find a group last night either lol
Batman made it harder to find a PoE group yesterday it seems. ^^
PoE 34 is not too bad this week, it just has that infamous "dismantle the mines while surrounded by hives with the arc burn modifier" round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom