• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

QSSoN4U.png

Well played, hahaha.

This page belongs to the sun gods

Solar_Titan_Sunbreaker.JPG

I had a 7.0 K/D yesterday while using the Eye of Sol, got the 15 HS bounty done in one game, that sniper would be so amazing if it had a little bit more impact.

I love Eye of Sol, too. It's a headshot machine.

Still going to use Her Benevolence for Trials and the impact, but Eye of Sol is my favorite sniper in the game right now. Such a well-designed gun from a visual perspective, and I usually don't like the way snipers look.

CREMSteve

Extending Blessing by 5 seconds has always seemed pointless to me, because I'm using it in scenarios that A) I'm in deep shit and am going to hide in my bubble anyway or B) I'm going to pop and run, meaning enemy fire is going to whittle it down before it runs out anyway.

However, I do like the 35% weapons bump.

Deku Tree

Too much Slicing up of content. Some exclusive silly quest in exchange for buying some awful energy drink? I hope it has a useless reward.

I bet their not going to tell us what the reward is or what the quest is until after the promo ends.

More people will buy into it if they don't know what they're buying.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I was wrong about praedyths timepiece. I've been leveling it up and I'm surprised how good it is, max stability with near max rate of fire and a big magazine. It kills very fast in crucible too if anyone has it vaulted take it for a spin you won't regret it!

Oh yeah? I just got this on Monday. Been using it while patrolling and it seems sweet so far.

Wondering if the drop rates for weapons were improved in VoG. I got the Timepiece and the Praterian Foil in the same day (two separate runs). Had never been in a raid where those dropped for anyone before.

EL CUCO

Too much Slicing up of content. Some exclusive silly quest in exchange for buying some awful energy drink? I hope it has a useless reward.

I bet their not going to tell us what the reward is or what the quest is until after the promo ends.

More people will buy into it if they don't know what they're buying.
Looks like the quest will eventually be available sometime in January to all. Watch it be a silly bounty.

zewone

People are a bit much.

Would you have rather have no quest or some stupid optional quest you can get for $2 that comes with a drink?

Lnkn52

Looks like the quest will eventually be available sometime in January to all. Watch it be a silly bounty.

It will be some silly bounty, but we know with Destiny die hards, there is always a battle to who completes it first. No one wants to wait till January.

Catching up on the thread. Good to Unstable building a bridge w/ the XBOX community. Seems like we should probably listen to 'We Are The World.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

Can you share your Spotify playlist with me...

EL CUCO

People are a bit much.

Would you have rather have no quest or some stupid optional quest you can get for $2 that comes with a drink?
I've yet to do a single Queens bounty that isnt for the sole purpose of acquiring a key.

I have done zero "light blue" Queens bounties. if this "quest" is in the form of a bounty, I could care less.

dat 50% XP tho

Lnkn52

I've yet to do a single Queens bounty that isnt for the sole purpose of acquiring a key.

I have done zero "light blue" Queens bounties. if this "quest" is in the form of a bounty, I could care less.

dat 50% XP tho

You want to Raid a 7-11 on 7/1? I have 7 by my house.

Edit: Change date to 7/7

So looks like PS users are getting undying mind and dust palace 2.0?

edit: I read that wrong. PS will only have access to 2.0, Xbox users will have access to 1.0 and 2.0 version of the two strikes.

"The previously Sony-exclusive strikes will be available this autumn on Xbox," Smith said. "But we're not just re-issuing them. We're [also] refreshing them completely with the Taken.

"We want you to experience The Undying Mind completely as it was with the Vex, and also in a Taken-ified version. We wanted to make it feel like more than last year's model."

PlayStation fans will have the option of new, tougher versions of the previously-exclusive strikes, while Xbox fans will get to play the old model and the new model.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rms-when-sony-timed-exclusives-launch-on-xbox

Axoman

We need to do some more raids this week Axo.

Yeah, that was fun saturday night, we knocked that stuff out quick!

I loved that Ned (Lima) was using a 365 Atheon's Epilogue! I got that weapon on my very first VoG run. It was probably another 5 months before I ever got a Vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom