• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care much about this redbull promotion thing, but that gif in the topic on the gaming side is just too good not to be posted here. ^^

BlissfulExaltedFlies.gif

this is perfect

Edit: omg top

VioletThankfulAstrangiacoral.gif

rNilla

OK I have to ask. Me next??

*cough*me too please? ...I can't remember what I have as an avvy ATM..

edit: d'aaaawwwww...it's my dog when he was a puppy giving me a dirty look <3

rodiard, can I please have my avatar 'tooken'??

My sunglasses protect me from being taken. You have no power over me!

id ask nilla, but I think JJ has enuogh flare already

edit: crap dbl post sorry

No one is immune. JJ can never have too much flare.

rZ8UQLx.png
HbLlw81.png
tRi35GX.png
8lheB3f.jpg
uxvYwit.jpg

JonCha

I'm logging on now so if anyone would like to finish up PoE 34 with me they're more than welcome. I'm on the final round.

Incidentally, why the hell do I have to buy both DLC packs to play TTK? Surely I'm misunderstanding this?

Edit: or not. I thought PoE saved your progress but apparently not! Oh well. I'm still up for doing a full run.

Agent

Anyone want to do PoE 34 quick? I have to do it on my Hunter and I'll be done with PoE for the week. PSN: phantom8324

Edit: never mind, didn't realize there was another maintenance happening shortly. Will look to do it once it is over.

Namikaze1

So many have been taken it seems. What the hell is Oryx bribing you guys with? Eh, doesn't matter. See those flowers over there? Just keep staring at them. Ignore the graves several yards away.

I'll kill Oryx for you lot. I'll bring you back to normal. But first I must stop Scarecrow.

As for Oryx, I'll never be taken! Nevah!

Shito

So many have been taken it seems. What the hell is Oryx bribing you guys with? Eh, doesn't matter. See those flowers over there? Just keep staring at them. Ignore the graves several yards away.

I'll kill Oryx for you lot. I'll bring you back to normal. But first I must stop Scarecrow.

As for Oryx, I'll never be taken! Nevah!
I belong to the Queen.
Once everybody has been taken, maybe she will grant me an audience...

Deku Tree

Max level is 50 in TTK? Interesting. So the year 1 gear & weapons will be junk in this expansion?

That's unconfirmed and Bungie denied its accuracy saying only that the e3 build contains a lot of weird things like that which are not going to make it into the final game.

Jinjo

Max level is 50 in TTK? Interesting. So the year 1 gear & weapons will be junk in this expansion?

Placeholder/not confirmed/not official/subject to change

It is very likely the regular level cap will be raised to 30 though. But yeah, 20 light levels on top of that doesn't seem like a far stretch.

I belong to the Queen.
Once everybody has been taken, maybe she will grant me an audience...

Speaking of the Queen. Did we really have an entire Reef/Awoken themed Expansion and not see the Queen once? She's not even in any of the cinematics (in-game). There was the initial announcement trailer and that's it. I wonder how many of the other Vanilla characters will never speak again, Dinklebot being the other obvious omission.

Jinjo

Speaking of the Queen. Did we really have an entire Reef/Awoken themed Expansion and not see the Queen once? She's not even in any of the cinematics (in-game). There was the initial announcement trailer and that's it. I wonder how many of the other Vanilla characters will never speak again, Dinklebot being the other obvious omission.

Yeap. Not even a "thank you for cleaning my shit" cutscene.

hydruxo

Only thing we got was her voice over at the end of the last mission thanking us. Pretty lame.

5xJis6X.png
hMCJpi7.jpg
khB8pTP.png

Choose wisely Panda...

evCFO2g.jpg
te2bU4S.jpg

tumblr_m4ygi4YELc1rownjy.gif

Thanks man!

Please no , will be available in an hour... With little time i have to play whatsoever these days this just keeps on giving.

Bad luck, maintenance is due in the next hour. Not sure how long it will last though.

Maintenance is needed big time. So much lag these past couple of days.

True, even poe was lagging today..and that last day of trials was ridiculous.

Had a couple of pretty laggy games with Drizzay and Grim, before I got baboon'ed and catterpillar'ed at the same time :(

Heh, I saw you guys were doing poorly in salvage and wondered what could be the reason...lag ofc :p

rNilla

It's been 35 days. I'm still sitting outside her chamber, waiting patiently.

Deku Tree

I really like all my weapons and I grinded like crazy to get them. And I want to keep playing but I don't want to have to keep grinding like crazy via RNG for new weapons with a higher attack stat in a level up treadmill every few months.

The e-light ascend option was perfect. RNG in this game is way too stingy to keep making your weapons irrelevant on the regular.

So strange that they put the queens guard outside her chamber in the reef but no cutscene and no contact.

You mean other than her speaking directly to us at the end of the last Skolas mission?

Omni

I can see them making all the old stuff redundant to get people playing at first. But I'd be surprised if we weren't given the opportunity to upgrade stuff later down the line.

Which is why I hope we get vault space. I don't want to be forced to dismantle gear I like >.<

I wouldn't mind becoming taken, just for funzies.

Anyway, where is the speculation on the special six-stage quest.

1. Purchase Red Bull Quest Doo-dad from Xur
2. Disembark from your Sparrow while jumping over a random cliff while on Patrol. Press X to drink your Red Bull.
3. A special teleporter will appear that takes you to Phogoth's pit.
4. Phogoth will speak like a gnarly teenager and tell you that your 'sick moves were off the chain, just like I'll be when you get me mad'. Then you have to kill him.
5. You have to run the Summoning Pits backward and find a chest near the entrance.
6. Return to Xur next week for an exclusive RedBull-Themed shader for your guardian.

I can see them making all the old stuff redundant to get people playing at first. But I'd be surprised if we weren't given the opportunity to upgrade stuff later down the line.

Which is why I hope we get vault space. I don't want to be forced to dismantle gear I like >.<

It's going to be a long fucking time before I ever switch away from my messenger.

I'm collecting them now.

I have
  • Kinetic
  • Arc
  • Void
Just missing the sol to complete them all.

I know what you're thinking... Why bother with Kinetic? Well, someone posted a screenshot of an armor perk reducing void damage during E3. If that shit can possibly make it's way into PvP, then I'm going to have a basic Kinetic weapon just in case.

Would anyone really be upset with new voice actors? Feel that's be better than never seeing characters again.

Deku Tree

It's a horrible system. You have to grind like crazy for a small chance at your favorite OP weapon. Then after a few hundred hours of play you might get it.

Then a month afterwards they tell you we are now introducing a level cap increase and your old weapons are all of a sudden underpowered and you need to start grinding again for new weapons with higher attack stats.

Meh. Not sure if I'm going to want to keep doing that. Not after the e-light system they introduced with HoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom