• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

I've yet to do a single Queens bounty that isnt for the sole purpose of acquiring a key.

I have done zero "light blue" Queens bounties. if this "quest" is in the form of a bounty, I could care less.

dat 50% XP tho

30 minutes of XP and some silly quest for $2 is not something to get pissed off about. (Not saying you, CUCO, but the community).

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that.

Plus, it will be available free eventually.

People will bitch about anything it seems.

th3dude

56ePiwd.jpg
L1AQz9j.jpg
vROlnxh.jpg
AJD7B3M.png
QSSoN4U.png

OK I have to ask. Me next??

So they are removing content from PS players? Could just be a poorly worded article though... Only talking about "what's new".

The wording is very confusing. This line particularly:
PlayStation fans will have the option of new, tougher versions of the previously-exclusive strikes, while Xbox fans will get to play the old model and the new model.

Saying PlayStation fans will have the option implies that we'll still have access to the old stuff as well. Saying 'while Xbox fans' implies that it is in contrast to the playstation fans, which again implies that each are getting something different.

noomi

Well.... I guess I'll go check 711 for red bulls during lunch, apparently some have them now.

If they have them, I'll buy a few cans and give out the extra codes here.

ocean

Banned
Oh forgot. My Gamertag is Unstable H2o

Add me if you're on Xbox!
Strike playlist with bad weapons and noob ransoms can be a horrible hassle.

A good Public event route will net you rep far more quickly, doing some sprinkled Patrol missions while you chase the events. It's tedious as hell but all you really need to get started is rep 2 on Vanguard + one other faction to get started.

Luckily Crucible legendary drops are so high that you'll have a decent load out sooner than previously possible. A good Scout/Pulse and Shotgun drop can get you through most PvE in the game :p

Shito

I really don't care much about this redbull promotion thing, but that gif in the topic on the gaming side is just too good not to be posted here. ^^

BlissfulExaltedFlies.gif

I just re-rolled a Void Her Benevolence. It ended up with Ambush, Hidden Hand, Hand-Laid Stock, and Surplus. Should I keep it or keep rolling for Unflinching?

nowai

I just re-rolled Her Benevolence. It ended up with Ambush, Hidden Hand, Hand-Laid Stock, and Surplus. Should I keep it or keep rolling for Unflinching?

Unflinching is a good option for the high zoom scopes. For Shortgaze and Ambush though, it doesn't make much of a difference to spend all of your weapon parts on of you're happy with your other perks.

ocean

Banned
I just re-rolled Her Benevolence. It ended up with Ambush, Hidden Hand, Hand-Laid Stock, and Surplus. Should I keep it or keep rolling for Unflinching?
That's an excellent roll but it'll depend on your preference. I like Ambush far better than Shortgaze, it adds more stability and I just play better with it. Unfortunately, Unflinching does very little to low zoom scopes and with Ambush in particular it does basically nothing. If you have another benevolence I'd say keep this one and play with it and then re roll the other one.

EL CUCO

I think I prefer Ambush over Shortgaze. Pulled out my trusty LDR last night and it felt really nice and snappy in comparison to my SoV and HB.

Shito

By the way, French-GAF, out of curiosity I went back to the preorder page, and the preorders for France are up.
You can get the CE from Amazon, FNAC, Auchan or Micromania, for 89€90.
Checked them all up and none of them are telling me it's sold out.

I probably won't buy it, but just a heads-up in case it's of any interest to some of you guys. :)

Unflinching is a good option for the high zoom scopes. For Shortgaze and Ambush though, it doesn't make much of a difference to spend all of your weapon parts on of you're happy with your other perks.

That's an excellent roll but it'll depend on your preference. I like Ambush far better than Shortgaze, it adds more stability and I just play better with it. Unfortunately, Unflinching does very little to low zoom scopes and with Ambush in particular it does basically nothing. If you have another benevolence I'd say keep this one and play with it and then re roll the other one.

Looks like I'll be keeping it. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom