• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Man this game is going to be so much better now that guys like Unstable don't get passage coins from Mercury.

Edit:

Lieutenant Dan will never relent to the Taken.

rNilla

Man this game is going to be so much better now that guys like Unstable don't get passage coins from Mercury.

Edit:

To be fair, I doubt Bungie ever intended Trials to be the Train of UnstabIe. Maybe this is their way of nerfing him?

It comes from the facted that Bungie/Activision/Fans hyped into it was somethings it was not. When it launched and we figured out it was grind fest. Shit hit the fan hard. And so on and so forth.

I can understand that from launch, its been what? 10 months? most of those people posting in every hate thread don't even play the game.

why waste your time?

seems crazy

Edit:

he already has, he just doesnt know it yet

what

this is sacrilege

don't you dare

but if he doesnt go to the darkside, how can he overcome his demons and make a valiant comeback!
I respect your wishes, Ill call Nilla off

JonCha

My post re Vault of Glass was just after they extended the maintenance. If there's still a space and they come back up in a few minutes then I'm game.

Blunoise

Guys I have been delving deep in the Destiny lore from YouTuber destiny follower. It suck how the story is explained but once you learn it, the Destiny world sounds so good and it made me have a better connection to my character in what's to come. I hope Destiny 2 has a better way to explain the lore.

Guys I have been delving deep in the Destiny lore from YouTuber destiny follower. It suck how the story is explained but once you learn it, the Destiny world sounds so good and it made me have a better connection to my character in what's to come. I hope Destiny 2 has a better way to explain the lore.

Don't get into Vex lore if you respect your sanity.

I don't, but I've never been exactly sane.

Busted.

Lol played GMS pretty hardcore until '07-'08

In all honesty, there's so much from that game I wish they would put into Destiny.

Scrolling... Job advancements... One day...

don't give bungie any ideas, soon they're going to add 'restat cubes' and 'reset scrolls' in a cash shop

but if he doesnt go to the darkside, how can he overcome his demons and make a valiant comeback!
I respect your wishes, Ill call Nilla off

I shall never change Freddie Mercury

Frenden

Banned
Frenden, the Queen's pulse seems to have the exact same impact/rof as the allfate in game. I just checked it.

Good to know. It gets reported differently on a few of the wikis. Thanks for setting me straight!

That explains why it melts, then--All Fate is pretty killer if you land both bursts. I still prefer the reliability of the higher impact tier Hopscotch/Messenger/3LW/Spare Change class overall.

I can understand that from launch, its been what? 10 months? most of those people posting in every hate thread don't even play the game.

why waste your time?

seems crazy

Because destiny had a bunch of elements/problems of games that failed, and so should destiny.

But it apparently didn't. It has a big community. It makes money. It's a getting a new expansion.

And somehow that's unacceptable for many. Even if they don't play destiny. Destiny should still fail.

To be fair, I doubt Bungie ever intended Trials to be the Train of UnstabIe. Maybe this is their way of nerfing him?

What do you think they had in mind? They wanted the cream, and only the cream to rise to the top. They just put us out there as fodder.

Unstable is a good dude for doing what he does. I just think something as cool as a trip to Mercury shouldnt be locked behind being MLG pro or being lucky enuogh to know one.

Not asking for free loot. Juts want to go there becuase its differnent and awesome!

Wait tell you figure out the Hive is a bunch of
evil moths/worms

don't give bungie any ideas, soon they're going to add 'restat cubes' and 'reset scrolls' in a cash shop

Hahaha. Not THAT stuff. But there's a lot they could learn from the old game. It's a whole big mess now.

Seeing someone with a Gjallarhorn with 6/7 10% attack would be nuts. At least for PvE stuff.

Or... "Advance" your Bubble Bro to one of 2 higher-level subclasses with a new set of abilities. Mmmmm. I wish. :(

Lnkn52

Well I'm glad my PS4 doesn't hate Destiny as much as the whole world does now. Wouldn't want it breaking my disc in half for me.

Destiny is a click generating machine that media outlets want to cash in on.

Yep:

l2USppT.jpg

Working as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom