• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. Rough week for Destiny. Three threads over in Gaming filled with hate and venom. Destiny subreddit is virtually unreadable.

This is the only safe haven left. I feel like a fucking leper for not being outraged by everything going on.

Hold me close.

I'm not going to stop playing, but TTK pricing decisions have left a bad taste in my mouth.

I feel bad for DeeJ. He's got it rough right now. He's like the White House press secretary that has to take the heat and hold the line during a scandel.

I'll admit i'm pissed.

I love the game, but i won't accept Bungie taking the piss out of me either.

All the small things add up:

- initial lack of content
- what we told we were getting and what we actually got (Star Wars rivalling story. LOL)
- prioritising glitches over game breaking bugs
- pricing model (1:1 Ratio GTFO,Uk shafted)
- missing out on content without having to re-buy it all again
- that Luke Smith Interview
- region/purchase locked Red Bull content (UK Shafted again.)

Honestly if it wasn't for the community in these OT's i'd have stopped playing Destiny a long long time ago.

Can someone hit me with the glow on this one?

Cq9dCkH.jpg

I am seriously contemplating not buying TTK now. Never thought I would say that, but here I am.

I probably will, but I am giving myself, and Bungie, time to work things out before 9/15.

I am seriously contemplating not buying TTK now. Never thought I would say that, but here I am.

I probably will, but I am giving myself, amd Bungie, time to work things out before 9/15.

It's gone from a definite pre-order to wait-and-see. There's going to be a lot of good games coming out then (MGSV online is probably going to take up a bunch of my time, and then SW Battlefront after that), so I'm starting to wonder whether I'll even have time for TTK

I probably will, but I am giving myself, and Bungie, time to work things out before 9/15.

This is me. I really, really want the expansion but I really, really don't want to give these people my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom