• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Yo what hand cannon is that and where can I get it?

Thats The Last Word an Exotic Handcannon. It's one of the three god tier exotic hand cannons that are wrecking havoc on the Crucible these days. You can get it from RNG where exotics drop or from Xur if he sells it again.

3DShovel

Thats The Last Word an Exotic Handcannon. It's one of the three god tier exotic hand cannons that are wrecking havoc on the Crucible these days. You can get it from RNG where exotics drop or from Xur if he sells it again.

The Last Word. As for how you obtain it pray to RNG or hope that Xur has it.

Edit: Beaten.

It's The Last Word, which you can get by being lucky in RNG exotic drops or Xur might sell it again in the future.

Edit - Double beaten ^

Thanks all. Now to pray to the RNG gods. Or Xur.

rNilla

No Avatar so I can't get "Tooken". I'm safe from you, Nilla.

Hmm...

5IUuVfx.png

Langy

Thanks for the help Kadey!!

Only exotic of my 3 nightfalls and one i already have, can't hurt to have another Mida though.

One day I'll hack into the Bungie mainframe and figure out what went wrong with this game.

For how long they seem to have been working/planning this game there is a strange lack of content that just makes no sense to me.

the day Taken King comes out, all of Destiny will forget how to jump until they get enough XP

It's a funny thought, but to assure everyone, Luke Smith (yes, him) mentioned on the Giant Bomb E3 podcast that we'll start subclasses out with a few things already unlocked like double-jumps and grenades.

edit: beaten.

In other news, I think my next Destiny goal will be grinding Dragon Strikes for Hopscotch Pilgrim. Just watched a video and I am hyped.

the day Taken King comes out, all of Destiny will forget how to jump until they get enough XP

Heh. I think Luke mentioned in either the rooster teeth or giantbomb interview that they wouldn't be starting players off without double jump with the new subclasses. There will be some sort of baseline so it doesn't feel like going back that far.

LordofPwn

So this whole red bull promotion kinda sucks. I actually drink the stuff on occasion, but there are no 7-elevens within 100 miles of me.

Yeah, same. There's tons in the snack cupboard at work, but I don't even have a car so I don't have a real need to visit a 7-Eleven

You have to purchase at select 7-Eleven stores.

Where are you getting that?

from the quest site:

Exclusive in July.

Coming to walmart later:

EUZvNrU.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/mhSNp

On a scale from 1-10 worst to ok how does Red Bull taste?

Sugar free ain't that bad as far as energy drinks go. It's sort of an acquired taste though. Definitely doesn't taste healthy. Like... 5/10?

lol.

Some players are complaining about what they feel is a stupid change. And you're complaining about people complaining.

Who's the whiner again?

props for the OoT usage though. Also I love how you put the worst possible drops from the mercury chest there. bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom