• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
they pissed off Reddit Destiny. that is something they can't really ignore.

Sure you can. Just get that Luke Smith guy to go in there and thank them all for being fans of Destiny.
Problem solved.

Also: remember this and how you dont have it?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thursday, 6/25/15 - 9:00PM EST - Crota's End Newbie Raid & Sword School - Normal - Sign Up Here (2 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

During Crota's End newbie raids, participants are welcome to try out the Sword against Crota if desired, but no one is required to do so. Instructions will follow upon reaching the Crota checkpoint.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

ocean

Banned
I don't really care about what my first posts are on every thread. And that sounded a little like an accusation. I'm not a Destiny hater. Actually is one of the games I play the most, but that doesn't change what I think: This game's post-launch content model is horrible. And Bungie should be ashamed of that.

And also, the picture I posted is a damn joke. If this kind of things and jokes bother you... you better get a teddy bear.
btw sorry if it had already been posted.
I love this game and I thought the water picture was super funny :p people are being way too sensitive, boycotting a product over a joke. The Planetside tweet was just trash talk since it wasn't even a joke but the picture you posted was just fantastic.

But what the hell does the microwave thing even mean?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian, i've not been keeping up in the thread - can you please explain what's going on now that has everyone so up in arms?
there are some emotes that only come with the collector's edition which is $80, and there is a bonus mission you can only get (before January) by buying a can of Red Bull, and the 1:1 exchange rate used between dollars and pounds is unfair

ocean

Banned
PoE stresses me out. I don't think I like doing it anymore.
If you don't mind, could you share why? I totally get people being bored with it since its mechanically repetitive (mines VIP mines VIP boss) and easy as hell, but stressful is probably a new adjective. I'm always interested in reading different reactions to the same content :)

there are some emotes that only come with the collector's edition which is $80, and there is a bonus mission you can only get (before January) by buying a can of Red Bull, and the 1:1 exchange rate used between dollars and pounds is unfair

ah, ok. i understand. thanks for the concise summary!

ocean

Banned
Giving this exclusively to year one players would be SO APPROPRIATE. Fate of all Fools. It hurts.
Deej to dev team:

"Alright give me then gun."
"What? We're saving it for 2016 DLC, we met our HoW Exotic quota!"
"Just shut the hell up and give me the gun, we have to calm these people down, now!"

I'd take this, damn :p

Deej to dev team:

"Alright give me then gun."
"What? We're saving it for 2016 DLC, we met our HoW Exotic quota!"
"Just shut the hell up and give me the gun, we have to calm these people down, now!"

I'd take this, damn :p

You have to think they have FoaF, and Xur Gjallarhorn on a big red button. They must.

ocean

Banned
It doesn't mean that. Some of you need to go outside and see the real world, man. Eat some good food and drink some spanish wine.

Take things less seriously.

Oh, I'm interested again. What does it mean? After quite a while living in a decidedly unvirtual world and actually having a roommate who works for the wine industry I still don't quite get the reference. Could be because English isn't my first language though.

There's a rumor going around that you get The Fate of All Fools after you finish the Red Bull quest.

*this rumor was created by me, feel free to spread it around

ocean

Banned
Salty? Really? Forget it. This is not worth getting ban for.
Yeah man. Why would you undermine the plight of those who aren't good enough to not need boons not bad enough to get them from losing yet bad enough that they need more than they get from reward tiers and who also don't play Crucible ever outside of weekends but occasionally reached Mercury? This huge population deserves better treatment from you Nami :p

Oh, I'm interested again. What does it mean? After quite a while living in a decidedly unvirtual world and actually having a roommate who works for the wine industry I still don't quite get the reference. Could be because English isn't my first language though.

It was a joke. I just wanted to say that he should take things with more humor, change his mind and stop seeing Destiny haters everywhere.

phen0m24

It doesn't mean that. Some of you need to go outside and see the real world, man. Eat some good food and drink some spanish wine.

Take things less seriously.

I honestly couldn't care less. But by not explaining what it means to the multiple people who asked...

What other outcome does a human in a microwave end with? Really? Just say you misspoke. It's fine. ;)

Edit: looks like you did. No worries. Also: I wad just outside, and my 2 crazy offspring help me barely take anything seriously. Hi, I'm Glenn.

As a native English speaker I don't get it either.

what does this even mean?

I am eager to see what happens tomorrow. There's been a lot of angry folks on gaming side, Reddit is furious, and a lot of bad press. I really don't know what they could say to "make things right" with everyone.

Base plus $30 for TTK digital + year two season pass if you already own all of the content. Emotes as a pre-order bonus.

So $70, just like the launch digital edition @ $90.

Frenden

Banned
I preordered the digital CE on PSN for the emotes and other exclusive items (I don't care about physical strange coins and the like). If they revise the pricing and offer a cheaper pack to existing folks, I'm out some dough. I've never tried to get a refund on PSN before. Not sure if that's an easy task.

This is a mess.

Just curious about the Xbox one GAF trials players... How many do we have here that can carry/help others, how many are looking for 9-0s, and how many do we have that haven't even done their first 9-0 yet?

I'm a barely 1.0 player...tried trials a couple of times and like it...but would need a hard carry to get anywhere. I'll listen, try to do what I'm told, and apologise a lot when I f*ck it up :)

I just saw unstable online and wanted to jump in and help him level up but its pretty late in the UK now :(

Yeah man. Why would you undermine the plight of those who aren't good enough to not need boons not bad enough to get them from losing yet bad enough that they need more than they get from reward tiers and who also don't play Crucible ever outside of weekends but occasionally reached Mercury? This huge population deserves better treatment from you Nami :p

*raises hand*

most inclusive community on GAF*

*unless you disagree with Bungie on certain things, then you're just some whiner

ethomaz

Banned
I'm a barely 1.0 player...tried trials a couple of times and like it...but would need a hard carry to get anywhere. I'll listen, try to do what I'm told, and apologise a lot when I f*ck it up :)

I just saw unstable online and wanted to jump in and help him level up but its pretty late in the UK now :(
There are good players here playing on Xbox.

I guess one of them are carrying some guys in the first week but I don't remember his name.

Justin ‏@gnomegineer
@DeeJ_BNG As I see more and more people pile on the bash @Bungie express... I have to ask myself, who's decision was it to wait til Thurs.?

DeeJ – ‏@DeeJ_BNG

@gnomegineer We're working behind the scenes on solutions. I didn't want to placate you with words. It's important to get this right.
11:12 AM - 24 Jun 2015
23 RETWEETS94 FAVORITES

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/613771792604205056

Didn't see that posted.

The thing is, it's not fucking rocket science, we're telling what they need to do for FREE

Lower the prices.
Stop shafting us.
Free Hawkmoons for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom