• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Korosenai was
Ohhhhh thats cool :)

I know it is a hard job and maybe it is impossible to help everybody but I appreciate the works of these guys in both system PS4 or Xbone... it is really the kind of players I like more in communities (* Zoba we miss u *).

I didn't need to be carried by a great player because I can hold myself with a good team (I'm not the best but with the right guys I get really good).

Because what these people living sedintary lives playing the game for hours a day need are fucking energy drinks. People are going to literally die of heart attacks from this promotion.

Pretty sure they would take care of that before releasing it. I mean it's a nice gift to a single guy right now, probably not a lot of dev time devoted to it until it's being primed for wide release.

I wonder if that guy still even plays Destiny.

If he does, I bet it's in his vault collecting dust.

Cuz Ghorn.

Kyoufu

If you don't mind, could you share why? I totally get people being bored with it since its mechanically repetitive (mines VIP mines VIP boss) and easy as hell, but stressful is probably a new adjective. I'm always interested in reading different reactions to the same content :)

Probably because my friends and I suck at it. For instance, we wiped to Arc burn Hives on PoE34 a bunch before doing it the right way. That just took a lot of energy out of me.

And then there was the Pilot Servitor failures on PoE35 which also took a lot out of us. Doesn't help that it's a bullet sponge boss.

tldr: my team isn't doing it right which leads to wipes and stress :p

LiK

Probably because my friends and I suck at it. For instance, we wiped to Arc burn Hives on PoE34 a bunch before doing it the right way. That just took a lot of energy out of me.

And then there was the Pilot Servitor failures on PoE35 which also took a lot out of us. Doesn't help that it's a bullet sponge boss.

tldr: my team isn't doing it right which leads to wipes and stress :p

you guys got any Defender Titans?

ethomaz

Banned
I meant, if the quest was exclusive to Red Bull for a few months, and after became available for everyone, no Red Bull required. Still dumb, but at least everyone would get the quest before long.
Yeap I posted that on the other thread... I have no issue with this model... I even like these type of marketing deals across videogames and others industries.

Korosenai

Went 9-0 for the first time last week with a solid team. I definitely am not someone that can carry people but I'm very much a team player.
Thats awesome! Anything good from the Mercury chest?

I don't think Xbone GAF has anyone that carry lol. When I played with OddOne we were all pretty much carrying our weight and went 9-0 with no issues. Unstable did start playing on Xbox today...so maybe he'll start helping some folks get to the Light House.
I know Lima, Trance Addix and I have helped out many before. Not sure about any others because I don't know many Xbox people on here which is why I asked.

I am middle of the road 1.2-1.4 player myself. Not good enough to carry, but a decent assistant to a true carrier.

Also, if we can level him up quickly, Unstable has Destiny on the One now too!

I'm a barely 1.0 player...tried trials a couple of times and like it...but would need a hard carry to get anywhere. I'll listen, try to do what I'm told, and apologise a lot when I f*ck it up :)

I just saw unstable online and wanted to jump in and help him level up but its pretty late in the UK now :(
This weekend if I have time I'll try to help... Depending if the map is good.

Korosenai was
Yeah, I tried to help when Widows Court and Cauldron were up, but I just hate Thieves Den and didn't have much luck on this map. Lost more on this map than the last three weeks combined.

Shito

PoE stresses me out. I don't think I like doing it anymore.

I still love doing some PoE each week.
The rewards are not there for me to bother running Skolas, but 32 and 34 are quick and easy enough that I can play (mostly) all of them in the course of the week, with friends or gaffers. It's always a nice laid-back experience, which is a nice change of pace I find. I would like Bungie to start randomizing them a bit more, though, because I'm about to know them inside and out by now...

2am here and still no weekly update?
Spent the last hour chatting with a friend and comparing our progress through destinyexotics.com while waiting for it, but I'm throwing the towel and going to bed now: will read it tomorrow, and probably the billions of pages it will have generated here, either good or bad. ^^

LiK

Well then! I didn't know that, thanks. Everyone should just chill the fuck out. It'll be a nice post-Christmas quest.

tumblr_ne7e5yLeu61sx06cjo2_500.gif

Which part, Luke Smiths comments, this Red Bullshit, or the coin stuff?

Cause it's a long way until the Taken King. Bungies already managed to trip multiple times in a single week.

They should just announce the cash shop now while they're at rock bottom. Might as well.

2am here and still no weekly update?
Spent the last hour chatting with a friend and comparing our progress through destinyexotics.com while waiting for it, but I'm throwing the towel and going to bed now: will read it tomorrow, and probably the billions of pages it will have generated here, either good or bad. ^^

Thursday :)

All I know is DeeJ better swoop in on a chariot of fire.

phen0m24

[crazyconspiracytheory]
Bungie does stupid things so everyone will talk about their game all the time.
bad publicity = free publicity
[/crazyconspiracytheory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom